Is he cheating?

Hi, My boyfriend has been lying to me. For god knows how long, he's had 2 of his ex girlfriends on snapchat - which I asked him to delete - under different names. Like he changed them from Amber and Alarna to 'Danny' and 'Jack B'. He doesn't have any messages saved but he begged them not to tell me and tried to turn it around on me when I confronted him. What do I do? Please help me, I live with him.

33

Most Helpful Guy

• just left him he is a cheater he's is in fake relationship with you... just go away from your boyfriend...

Most Helpful Girl

• Woah, I seriously am asking myself how did you not notice the Red flags passing in front of your nose..
    I understand though, i don't want to be harsh, but HE IS A DOUCHE, any guys who does that IS, even if he is not cheating, WHY WOULD YOU HIDE THEM and freaking have them on your phone, it does not make any sense.
    Have some nice deep conversation with him about this, and set up an ultimatum.
    If he does not change, that's it, you pack your bags and leave, because you deserve WAY WAY WAY WAY better sweety <3
    Good luck

What Guys Said 2

• don't get angry with him. I can say, he's just playing with you too.

• If he isn't cheating, he's thought about it and most likely will if given the opportunity.

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't waste my time with him

• He is a liar and a cheater! Kick his ass lol but it sucks that you live with him