Why are fat girls more shallow and uglier on the inside than hot girls?

Fat girls often say that people shouldn't care about looks and that personality is more important, but why don't they abide by their own advice? As a thin guy of average height I can get attractive girls with hot bodies and they like both my looks and personality. Fat girls on the other hand don't want anything less than a tall bodybuilder.
I can understand when a fat girl with a really attractive face (which is very rare for them) only wants to date tall bodybuilder guys, but why do even ugly fat girls have such a requirement?
I have also noticed that most fat girls have ugly personalities. They are loud and they insult people who are not fat. They don't really care about personality, they just want a hot guy. Of course, not all of them are like this, but the majority of them are.
What's the reason for this?

1312

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you are exaggerating and being biased for no reason. It's just something you have noticed according to your personal experience, other people can claim the opposite because their experiences differ from yours. Also, everyone's shallow to some extent. People who claim they are not, are the worst liars of all.

• Of course, everyone is shallow, but fat girls' requirements are so ridiculous. They are much more shallow than hot girls.

Most Helpful Guy

• If there's any merit to what you're saying, I think that has more to do with being a reject than overweight.

If you see guys who repeatedly strike out with girls regardless of how they look, they share some of the same symptoms. They overvalue their personality, think they care about a girl they're crushing on more than anyone else in the world, and think they'd make the most amazing boyfriend in the world even though they've never had any real experience.

Furthermore, surprisingly it is those types who often have the most specific description of the type of girl/guy they want. Their preferences are so narrow even though they haven't had any partners (which seems to make little sense except that they're living in fantasy land and chasing dream lovers in their imagination).

The reject mentality can then turn to bitterness. It can also lead to negative personality traits like anxiety, shyness, lack of confidence, insecurities, etc., all while thinking the world is so cruel and unfair. That doesn't always yield the most pleasant and sociable person.

• That's not to condemn these people. I actually feel pity towards them and hoping they can change their ways. Typically that unpleasant personality they've developed which they value so much is one of the main things that's actually warding off the opposite sex yet they're often completely oblivious to it.

What Girls Said 12

• I've never actually heard of that. Then again I'm not friends with any fat people. But I didn't know they would prefer body builders especially if they are fat. I'd think they'd go with someone whose over weight also so they aren't intimidated or feel like their partner can do better than them. As for them talking shit on people who aren't fat that's just cause they are jealous and envious. Most fat people are rude and jealous of skinnier people cause it just reminds them of WAHY they are not. And it makes them depressed and unhappy and hating themselves. So they think hating skinny people will make them
    Feel better but it doesn't and they usually go home and probably stuff their face lmao

• I thought they only hated thin guys, but in fact they hate fat guys too. They think they deserve guys with bodybuilder's physique.

• That is so weird. What would make them think they deserve body builders when they can't even sort out their own weight 🙄 they shouldn't be too particular lol

• This sounds really strange but that's what I came across in real life and here. They are much more shallow and mean than skinny girls whom they call "skinny bitches".

• First of all, what's your right to call another individual an "ugly fat girl". They are unkind words and can hurt. If you're going to accuse "ugly fat girls" of having "ugly personalities" maybe you should have a little reread of what you just wrote and contemplate your own personality. However, to answer the question, these girls may have low self confidence and use critising other people as a defense mechanism to save themselves from being hurt. The next time you look at one of these girls and think that they're acting in an unkind way, maybe ask them if they're ok or how the their day has being going. Sometimes what we see on the outside is not always whats going on in the inside. Dig a little deeper, forgive, forget and have patience. I'm not giving this opinion to come across harsh in anyway, I just wanted to put it out there that things are not always as they seem. From a girl that used to be overweight and used to feel ugly (because society and other bullies told me I was) to a person who was anorexic and hospitalized (now society thinks I'm mental) thankfully now I'm healthy and most importantly HAPPY.

• Mmm I guess they are just tired of being overlooked by men. They want someone who will love them and spend time with them the same way guys do for pretty girls. You tend to get a little bit jealous and bitter when you're lonely and not the person that you want you're crush to want. It sucks.

• So they start thinking they are entitled to the best guys around because of their sufferings?

• @emilycrump Eww, is she like 400 pounds? I guess she looks like this:
      s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...9767bbc1d4.jpg

• @emilycrump I have sex with attractive thin girls 2-3 times a week, fatty.

• people generally think attractive people are nicer than they are. you probably notice negative behavior in people you view negatively... justifying to yourself, your lack of interest in them as people.

• I think you are that guy who asked yesterday a question about uhly people with ugly personalities. You are either perfect, either way too interested in someone else's life.

• It happens with both type of girls. Slim girls can be equally horrible and judgmental as fat girls. It just depends on the girl and most of these girls would prefer men that look bigger than them lol, I mean I do too.

• I am 5'7 ft , 137lbs , 36D n bras. I consider me fat. My boyfriend is a football player and he's riped af. But that's only me. I believe bigger girls go for guys the same size. My boyfriend isn't tho. He's 6'3-6'5 and benches 275 . I don't know maybe it's just me tho

• Why do you care, are you looking to date an ugly fat girl?

• You can be fat and hot.

• Fat girls with an attractive face are very rare.

• Be warned, this thing im about to post is very offensive towards fat girls. And that is why im posting it as an anonymous person, because its the truth and its gonna hurt.

This has got nothing to do with your question but i just want to state my own opinion on fat women.

Why the fuck do fat girls complain about being fat? If you didn't eat so much you wouldn't be in this fucking state, and when people give their honest opinion you fucking call me a judgmwntal bitch. It truly is disgusting how so many young women (most of them are teens) are overweigh, some are even heavier then their own mothers. Exercise, eat healthy put a stop to junk food.
    If your a fat girl and is looking for a hot, nice healthy dude. Forget about it.
    These days its not only girls that are gaining weigh but also lots of men are as well. The average weigh for a girl shouldn't be over 55kg. Once you went over that weigh you are considered fat and overweigh.
    Thats just my peice of speech, hope you enjoyed reading it.

• This happens to most unattractive people, they get bitter from constant rejection and being told all the time how ugly they are and start to think that their personalities are amazing. So they incredibly increase their standards (thinking they are worth it, ofc).
    If you pay more attention to it, generally people with the heighest standards are also the ugliest ones (not saying attractive people don't have standards, but their standards tend to be far more reasonable).

• Maybe your right though I tend to refuse girls because I am lazy, and really working on that thing, so far I managed only on tiny improvements so far :))

• @Ovidiu-Nicolae just believe in yourself! ^_^

• I'm pretty selfish and hateful toward, my thoughts and beliefs are so negative since I was little.. and I also appreciate your encouragement is very sweet of you

• I have a friend who is severely overweight and the reason she has "high standards" is because she's afraid every single guy will reject her.

• So she thinks having an ugly personality will increase her chances to find a boyfriend?

• No she thinks having an ugly personality will keep all the guys away from her. Her logic is she can't be rejected if no one shows interest in her in the first place 🙄

• I feel this way tbh, like everybody doesn't want me

What Guys Said 11

• Yea it does happen

Most Of the bigger girls I've encountered all tell me how a fat guy isn't what they want even though they don't really try to lose any of their weight

It happens because it can simple as that --> but more often than not. Dont be fooled here. Cause these girls get a lot of sexual advances BUT poor quality dating keepers

• Feminism + Fat acceptance = Ugly fat girls with slim hot girl attitude

I once had the displeasure of encountering a fat chick who truly believed she was hot ans skinny. She wore a tank top (without a bra under), and a short skirt on showing her legs. 😷
    She sat in between me and my friend in a very tight spot only a skinny person could normally fit in. Plus she smelled bad. Not Nice!

• I know. So counterproductive.
    They're always making the excuse that they're "tired of being mistreated" while blatantly ignoring the possibility that maybe the reason they're suffering from "mistreatment" ISN'T because of their looks?

• Because white knights put their pussies on pedestals so a fat girl thinks and acts like a 7 or 8 when she's really a 4 at best.

• Those girls who are 7-8 are less shallow than these fat girls who are 4.

• Exactly don't put the pussy on a pedestal

• Because I assume it's hard to maintain a cheerful view on beauty and attractiveness when you are both directly or indirectly told each day that you do not abide by the standard.

• Because they're told they're hot, when they're not.

• A fat girl I used to work with is was very cold to me for no reason. Before I left that job, she ended up becoming nice to me.

I think a lot of fat girls judge me a certain way which makes these girls rude to me. Not all are like that.

• I don't think that's true. Eating disorders aren't just about personality. There are genetic factors involved.

• You got me wrong. Being fat leads to having a bad personality, not the other way around.

• Not always, but it can be connected with everyone judging them for being fat.

• The fat girls I've met have had terrible attitude problems.

• Wouldn't say that's always the case

• Really? I thought it was the other way around?