I started talking with my crush until I found out that he talks with his ex on cam or chat and since that day we haven't talk together &idk to do?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Does he have a kid with her? If not, I don't see why he would still talk to his ex. Having a ex around is gonna kept old feelings around & sooner or later that'll cause problems. That kind of shows that he still has feelings for her & wants to keep her around if he's still talking to her. I'd move on if i were you. You shouldn't be 2nd place to his ex

Most Helpful Girl

• Well to be honest thats okay to talk to him however the fact that he's talking with his ex doesn't really matter that much- he is allowed to he has nothing stopping him.

What Guys Said 2

• What you do is try to fix your super massive insecurities somehow.

• Yeaaah i am so insecure and everything is so hard for me

• talk to him about it
    staying quiet won't help

• I really don't know what to do

• i just told you what to do?
      clear it up right now
      ask him straight away n tell him that you expect an honest answer
      then if he keeps it short and meaningful it means that he's telling the truth else he'll confuse you with a concoted story about what it really is n blah blah

What Girls Said 2

• It's just better to NOT continue talking with him then, for your own safety, and JUST BE HAPPY that you guys didn't take it any further, you saved your sweet bum from a heartbreak.
    Good luck <3

• he must have still feelings for his ex , give it some time