Why do guys do that?

Men who catcall mean names, like today three guys called me ''hey look at this alien'' because i am east African... i feel like whats the poin of calling women mean names like that? are they trying to seek attention? I felt kinda hurt because people used to call me ugly and alien in high school

this is me

Why do guys do that?

616

Most Helpful Guy

• please don´t associate this behaviour with guys... girls do it at least as frequently. it´s called "being a douchebag". i´m sorry but i don´t know why people have to be douchebags. probably, cause it makes them feel better about themself, if they put others down or some shit like that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh lord are you kidding me? I don't know where you currently live but those people have NO STYLE AT ALL; you are so beautiful, your face your hair just EVERYTHING, you would have men running after you in Italy.

What Guys Said 15

• Some guys are assholes. They take pleasure in bullying other people or just saying it to make you feel bad about yourself. You should ignore it & tell yourself that you're beautiful inside and out regardless of what anyone says. They could be jealous too of how you look & that you're getting more attention than they are.

• men? really? jealous of a womans looks?

• Yeah, it happens. Or if you're in a group of people & they mostly pay attention to you, they'll say mean stuff just to turn the attention away from you & onto them. That's how people who need attention act

• high school should be banned all righty
    beyond that immaturity level, you are in a venue with the retarded/lazy
    and it's best you change venues ASAP, no matter what it takes, THE END

• They just stupid as fuck and ignorant... everyone is different and no one is perfect.

just get some words back 4 em... become slick or pay no attention...

Tell them to strap on their helmet and sharpen their crayons its gonna be a long day...

Tell em at least u not missing a chromosome i dunno... make ur words weapons.

• unfortunatley in ancient britain an angry witch was misconvicted. when she was sentanced to death she was furious. as she was asked for her last words she said "to make your lives harder i shall cast a spell, a spell that will create a sub species of human sent to harass women. i will call them builders!" from that day forward women where harassed with calls like "show us your bossoms for thee lads." it is said the only way to undo the curse is to avenge the witch by burying her body properly.

• Because these type of guys are pieces of shit that really have no life. Not all guys think this way. Could they be seeking attention? Perhaps. But if they are, I'm not sure what kind because it sure is not romance.

• Well let me put it to you this way you are not either of those things you are beautiful woman and if they want to be a**holes then maybe they are talking about themselves

• I don't think it's because you're African. And generally speaking, people can just be ass holes. nothing more, nothing less.

• your beautiful baby they want you too and just want your attention at any cost. Question. wot worse than people talking behind your back. ANSWER. no one talking about you at all

• So you're going to generalize that all men catcall?

• you are beautiful

• they are crazy you are absolutely beautiful

• you are so beautiful..

• I think you are very beautiful

• Just look at all of the thirsty simps in the comments. SMH.

• Where can I find'ya? I don't know about other guys but I'd fuck this alien as much as possible.

What Girls Said 5

• your heaps pretty and i bet this isn't even the best photo of you. one time i was on my way out, a guy drove past and insulted my weight which made me feel hella shit but when i was out i was picked up by the hottest lad, he was sober and sweet as. some people are just dumb dogs.

• You are very beautiful. Fuck what other people has to say if it is not nice... they feel unsure about themselves

• mean people are everywhere just don't pay attention to them

• There's horrible people no matter where you go. They should probably take a long look in the mirror.

• You're pretty 🙌