His naked body?

He likes to show his naked body to me. We are in 2 countries. We are online friends. Is it normal? What does he think? Is that a good start for A serious relationship?

27

Most Helpful Guy

• It may be considered normal to parts of society. But to me? Hell no!!! Unless you are married to me, you don't have the right to see my naked body. This guy is a moron and apparently doesn't have a lot of dignity. That's a bad start for a serious relationship, in my opinion - ESPECIALLY if it's long distance..

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• men apreciate seing her naked body a lot. he thinks he´s doing the same for you by showing himself naked to you xD. you should educate him that it doesn´t do a lot for you (if it doesn´t). i mean why not have a little fun. relationship are not all dark and serious. have fun, then you have a better chance of having a good relationship too.

• I don't ever think a serious relationship can develop from any nudity from any person. Your best bet is to find a guy who will just like talking. You can get to know each others' personalities. THAT is the basis for a true serious relationship.

• Has he seen your naked body? If not then you should be prepared because this has to be both ways. Only if you do what he does , then you can be a match. Otherwise he will get frustrated and quit.

• If u dont like it tell him dont if u do... y are u upset or complaining... an maybe thats a turn or fetish for him or... thats all he can do since u so far away.

• if you love him. I think it's okay

• Do you like seeing his naked body?

What Girls Said 1

• A good start to a serious relationship.. how serious do you really think it's going to be from countries apart..