P. S I am a Christian too. That's why I have these standards.
- Yes! No one is perfect.Vote A
- No! Having high standards is great.Vote B
- Maybe.Vote C
- I don't know.Vote D
1. By "procrastinate", I mean like someone who says they will change such things like porn habits, or maybe actually seeking work, etc.
2. By "being equal", I mean, not a sexist man who thinks all women belong in the kitchen.
3. By "poor grooming habits" I mean, someone who doesn't brush their teeth often, someone who doesn't shower as often, etc
4. By a "liar", I mean, someone who lies about EVERYTHING!
Someone who's funny, kind, loving and understanding.
Someone who can make me laugh, support and care for me, and I for them.
Someone who loves animals, reading, going to the movies, history or whatever they are in too.
Someone who encourages me, and I them.
Someone who doesn't take life too seriously and has a good laugh at themselves when its needed.
Someone who's spontuous and cool.