I'm worried, what does he mean?

My boyfriend texting me saying he might seem shaken up for the next few days. And that's he's been over thinking things. I asked if it was about school and he said no it was about he and I. That he needs time to think. And he just wanted to give me a heads up. Later I said that I love him and I understand he says sorry He's just not in the mood.
He and I have a legitimate relationship, we trust eachother and talk things out so I guess that's why he told me. I'm just worried. Is he maybe having second thoughts? We've been together for almost three months and have been really close friends for about five. My stomach dropped when he sent me that. And now I'm really worried because I've never had such strong feelings for a guy. I don't know what to do.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• seems like he's unsure of the relationship

• False alarm, I just texted me and said he was just sad about how he won't be able to see me as much because of my sports and some other stuff

• ahhh

• It seems he is having second thoughts

• It's weird, because last night he was perfectly fine. He even wrote me a beautiful poem and told me it's exactly how he feels

• Oh ok