I messed up but I want to fix it!!! What can I do to get him back?

Ok so about 3 months ago I went through a breakup. The first month after was pretty dark for me but thankfully I was able to push through it. Eventually I had determined that in order to protect my heart I would have to just not look for anything serious and let love "find me", in other words my walls went right back up. Now a few weeks ago this guy had been talking to me and trying to get beyond those walls but I was stubborn and he got fed up. By the time I was able to gather up the courage to try again he was over it. You guys I really like him! I just don't know what to do anymore, should I leave him alone? Encourage him to try again?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• if you really like him and want to see if it does go anywhere your going to have to go after him not "encourage" him to try again. The ball is your court so you have to make the move not him. explain what you were going through if he doesn't know already. after that it's then up to him and you just have to wait for that answer and accept it. This way you tried and have an answer and not living with the "what if I just tried" thing. hope it works out

Most Helpful Girl

• Just tell him you weren't ready, and now you are. You were scared, but him backing off made you realize how you feel, and now you're willing to go further to prove it to him.

What Guys Said 1

• explain to him

What Girls Said 1

• I believe that you should talk about it with him, let him know what you feel and what you've been going through.