Are blonde girls generally not attracted to dark haired guys?

I have mediterranean looks, tanish white skin, dark hair and brown eyes. I like to think I am a decent looking guy. All my previous girlfriends have had a mediterranean/middle eastern look which I do love dont get me wrong, but I am curious as to this. Something I have noticed.

That blonde girls really aren't that much into darker guys, they prefer nordic, blonde, blue eyed guys like themselves. And that I probably have much better chance with a dark haired girl than a blonde girl.

Would you say there's truth to this?

153

Most Helpful Girl

• No I wouldn't say it's true that blonde women are only into blonde men, however white women are usually into white men. And northern european women (the ones who are often blonde) are usually into northern european men (who are often the ones who are also blonde). People often want to date people with the same race, nationality and origin as themselves.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well bruh I am a Mediterranean guy who grew up around the Aegean sea shore so I have Mediterranean looks and I had more blonde gfs than dark haired/tanned ones. Opposite attracts bruh thats what its all about.

What Girls Said 14

• No, I don't think that's really true. I'm blonde, I'm mostly attracted to dark haired guys and from what I've seen on this site, most girls on here (blonde and not blonde) prefer guys with darker hair.

• No, hair colour doesn't dictate who each person is attracted to. It's just personal preferences that decide that.

• I am dark blonde and have light green eyes, and I LOVE my tanned boyfriend with the blackest hair on earth...
    So NO.. it's not completely true...
    (check the cover picture on my profile)

• You should come to my country then. Blonde girls here always like dark guys, most girls here prefer dark hair guys though.

• No. Who/what one is attracted to is individual and has little to do with one's own looks. For example --- I prefer blonde guys, my blonde-haired blue-eyed sister is into black guys, and my best friend (also a blonde) loves hispanic and mediterranean looking men.

• My boyfriend and I are both blonde, fair skinned, kinda All-American looking. I strongly prefer blonde guys and blue eyes and a fair to ruddy complexion.

• What kind of crazy talk is that? Yes some blonde's will like dark haired guys, some will like blondes some will like red... totally in the eye of the beholder

• I think it's in thirds - a third of blonds like blonds, a third of blonds like darks, and another third don't really care.

• I don't think so

• I'm blonde, and while I like all hair colors on guys, I'm actually mostly attracted to dark-haired guys.

• I am blonde and I am attracted to dark haired guys

• It all depends on the girl, not all girls are the same

• im a blonde with blue eyes and i love tall guys with dark eyes and hair:)

• No that's not true. I'm white and I've been attracted to dark haired guys. I think more times than I've been to blonde haired guys. And I'm not only talking about white guys with brown hair who live in my own country but also Spanish and Italian guys.

What Guys Said 2

• there is no correlation to the way you look and what blond girls like. to make an assumption to what blond girls like would absurd. if you met 10 blond girls out of 1 million and try to make a guess on how the other 999990...

• From what I've seen a lot of blonde girls spread their legs for any race any hair color, so no I wouldn't say there's truth to it.