Do girls ever bring up the topic of becoming exclusive, becoming a couple, when they are currently seeing a guy, ask to be a couple?

What i mean is, do girls ever suggest or bring up the topic of becoming exclusive, as in, do girls ever mention or say to the guy first "do you want to be my boyfriend?", ask the guy to be her boyfriend? i'm obviously referring to the early stages of the dating process, when the guy and girl are seeing each-other, or another one, just wondering if a girl has ever initiated the first kiss with her boyfriend before, as in, went for the kiss first.

any other girls do this as well?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I did when I had that talk with my now boyfriend.

• why do you think most girls feel its the guys job to bring up the topic of becoming exclusive?

• I don't think most girls feels it's the guys job. In the last year, all except one of my friends brought up the topic of being exclusive.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes to everything you've said.

• YESSS

• Yes.

• as in, you put in the effort to start the relationship, said to the guy first that me and you should become boyfriend/girlfriend?

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah.. for the most part any how

• how have they done so with you? sounds like thats what you are saying

• I was going too slow and it was like our 2nd date already, so basically this girl just kissed me out of nowhere and laid down the line and said "I really like you and I'd like to see where this goes... would you be my bf?"

• interesting, especially on kissing you first

• I imagine some do but it is quite rare it's still usually falls on the guy's shoulders