Do nowaday woman is afraid of true masculine man?

Seems these days woman don't know what they want. True or false?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not scared of men in general. I don't feel intimidated or fearful of masculinity. To be honest , I'm not sure I fully understand your question.😳 What is " true masculinity" and why be scared of it?

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • If anyone bothered to check there 2 questions. First! woman don't wanna deal with men anymore? Second. women don't know what they want? Maybe lack of men? I'm just curious what ladies have in their heads these days..

Most Helpful Guy

• it would depend , I think some are looking for this type but I agree others might be turned off

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• False. I know what I want and I'm not afraid to go after it.

0|1
    0|0
  • pffffft... you're no where near an example of a "true" masculine man...

0|4
    0|0
    • pfft I ask woman not children...

• Actually a true masculine man is very rare maybe 5-10% of the men at best. I'm not a true man myself so I feel free to say that.

• At least do both us a favor don't say you not true man in public anymore. You already on woman side... :/

• What do you mean by a "true masculine man" ? Do you define that as being muscular and fit or is it the alpha male persona that you're talking about?

0|0
    0|0
  • Could you clarify if you mean physically masculine (having big muscles), or mentally masculine (think and act like a man)?

0|0
    0|0
    • Mentally of course.

• Show All
    • Which book? 😶?

• King, magician, lover, warrior?

• False. I only to date masculine men.. if they're a pretty boy or shaves their body hair off I have zero interest.

0|1
    0|0
  • There's masculine and then there's pig headed so I don't get what you're trying to say

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so

0|0
    0|0
  • I love a masculine man

0|0
    0|0
  • true

0|0
    0|0
  • 10000% false

0|0
    0|0
    • So I guess u married?

• Show All
    • Thank you!

• I think that a man who's dominant but sometimes alllows his woman to take the lead is the best.

Mentally: listening to her viewpoints when occasional conflicts arise, being willing to be educated by her when she can compliment the other parts of his knowledge on certain topics. For example, a woman I'm healthcare and a man in business have different expertise, even though both might know some about each other's field.

Physically: watching her dress up and dance for him, letting her shove himself in bed and climb across, etc.

• Love masculine man my favorite

0|0
    0|0
  • no! masculine is what we want! :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• All they care about is height and/ or looks on a man. I see guys who aren't attractive and can barely hold a conversation have all these women

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol nope... They would only be afraid of me if I lose my temper...

0|0
    1|0
  • What's your definition of a true masculine man?

1|0
    0|0
  • Most women I know like masculine men a lot.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe work on your spelling instead

1|0
    0|0
  • Women are scared of me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, they does want a masculine man

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes