Do nowaday woman is afraid of true masculine man?

Seems these days woman don't know what they want. True or false?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• pffffft... you're no where near an example of a "true" masculine man...

0|4
    0|0
    • pfft I ask woman not children...

• Actually a true masculine man is very rare maybe 5-10% of the men at best. I'm not a true man myself so I feel free to say that.

• At least do both us a favor don't say you not true man in public anymore. You already on woman side... :/

Most Helpful Guy

• All they care about is height and/ or looks on a man. I see guys who aren't attractive and can barely hold a conversation have all these women

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• What do you mean by a "true masculine man" ? Do you define that as being muscular and fit or is it the alpha male persona that you're talking about?

0|0
    0|0
  • False. I know what I want and I'm not afraid to go after it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not scared of men in general. I don't feel intimidated or fearful of masculinity. To be honest , I'm not sure I fully understand your question.😳 What is " true masculinity" and why be scared of it?

1|0
    0|0
    • If anyone bothered to check there 2 questions. First! woman don't wanna deal with men anymore? Second. women don't know what they want? Maybe lack of men? I'm just curious what ladies have in their heads these days..

• I love a masculine man

0|0
    0|0
  • False. I only to date masculine men.. if they're a pretty boy or shaves their body hair off I have zero interest.

0|1
    0|0
  • Could you clarify if you mean physically masculine (having big muscles), or mentally masculine (think and act like a man)?

0|0
    0|0
    • Mentally of course.

• Show All
    • Which book? 😶?

• King, magician, lover, warrior?

• I don't think so

0|0
    0|0
  • 10000% false

0|0
    0|0
    • So I guess u married?

• Show All
    • Thank you!

• I think that a man who's dominant but sometimes alllows his woman to take the lead is the best.

Mentally: listening to her viewpoints when occasional conflicts arise, being willing to be educated by her when she can compliment the other parts of his knowledge on certain topics. For example, a woman I'm healthcare and a man in business have different expertise, even though both might know some about each other's field.

Physically: watching her dress up and dance for him, letting her shove himself in bed and climb across, etc.

• There's masculine and then there's pig headed so I don't get what you're trying to say

0|0
    0|0
  • Love masculine man my favorite

0|0
    0|0
  • true

0|0
    0|0
  • no! masculine is what we want! :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Most women I know like masculine men a lot.

1|0
    0|0
  • What's your definition of a true masculine man?

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol nope... They would only be afraid of me if I lose my temper...

0|0
    1|0
  • Maybe work on your spelling instead

1|0
    0|0
  • Women are scared of me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, they does want a masculine man

0|0
    0|0
  • it would depend , I think some are looking for this type but I agree others might be turned off

0|0
    0|0