Is she still interested in me?

Let's call the girl Belle. We met eachother during a friend's party. We really had a click that night, so before we left I asked her number so we could meetup somewhere in the future. The weeks after we texted almost everyday. She told me everything about her. She also made a joke about 'if i stopped being her friend, she would need to kill me because I know too much about her'.

But right now two months later it died down. We still text, but not a lot and close as the the first few weeks. I don't want to lose her as a friend I really like her. So I asked her to lunch today. Too bad she had to work in a hour. She did told me too ask her sooner the next time.

Can I still save our friendship? I really want the click again like the first few weeks. Is she not interested anymore?

Most Helpful Guy

• She is losing interest, if it's not gone already. So are you trying to be friends or more then friends? Since you haven't made any kind of move in 2 months you might have put yourself in the friendzone.

What Girls Said 1

• I think she sees you as a friend.

What Guys Said 1

• Lol just ask her sooner in the day. I don't see a problem other than that you don't see her enough in person apparently. Just kiss her