Should I be worried that my girlfriend still has feelings for her ex?

My girlfriend and I have been together for over a year now. We recently bought a house together and I bought her a car, however some things she does makes me wonder if she's fully committed. First of all, she and I got together when she was in a 2 year relationship with someone else. She cheated with me. We started officially dating a few months after they broke things off. I thought we were fine but recently I've noticed she still keeps in contact with his family on Facebook saying things like she misses them, etc. She was asking some buddies of ours about her ex's new girlfriend right in front of me. Also she still has a ton of pictures of them on her Facebook and instagram, not just pics of them being a couple but kissing pictures. Sure we have a lot of pictures together too but no kissing ones like the ones with her ex. I just wonder how she can manage to post pics of us all the time but not delete at least the ones of kissing him? I worry that she is starting to regret our relationship.

11

What Girls Said 1

• She hasn't moved on

What Guys Said 1

• Yep, I think you are right. She feels bad for what she did. She feels guilty because she knows she was in the wrong and he was innocent. Time to up your game!