Is it possible to have long distance relationship?

Is it possible to love a person you've not yet met?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's actually easier for love to happen with online ldr.

People are more open to share their life because the other person is a stranger.
    And... people are unable to have a real ideia of the other person defects

Loves happens quicker online.
    Not necessarily "true" love, watever that is.

I don't think you should mess your young teen years on a LDR.

• It's time for you to met real people to really understand what is a relationship, you learn it physically.

• ^ I agree with orange. Online can definitely set you up to meet someone physically, but it alone isn't real.

• @ussrfuntime Thanks man.

And thank you asker, have a nice day. Glad to help.

What Guys Said 17

• From a relationship coaching perspective, there is a difference between loving someone and being 'in love' with someone. Being in love is a feeling that comes mostly from the heart. Loving someone and being loved in return is a balance of head and the heart. In this, you are taking the things that you know about them and your experiences with them and forming a deep love for them. This is not possible with someone that you have not met. You can be "in love" with them but loving them and being loved in return is very difficult, if not impossible.

• Nope. You don't know a person until you spend time with them in person. You can be friends. But that's it.

• Yes and Yes

• Yess... Just not for very long and It sucks the whole time some days harder than others... but eventually you need that physical contact and bond.

• The further the two people are from each other the harder it is. There will not be much physical contact or doing things. At your age it makes it even harder.

• Trying to define love is like trying to fight the wind

• Maybe for some people, but even then, why?

• Maybe
    I don't know
    Not into that kinda stuff

• Yes but sometimes you just give up.

• Yes is possible, seen a lot of them.

• Yes, Love is always possible.

• Yes it is lol but damn

• How's that work? Please update...

• In your age, no

• its possible

• Unfortunately it is not possible

• what would be the point if you had never even meet them? isn't the whole point of being in a relationship with someone cause you know them and want to be with them , my point being you don't know this person so why would you want to be in a relationship with them?

What Girls Said 6

• I need to know a person on a deeper level before I fall in Iove. I can't possibly get to know their true character just by messaging , phone calls or video calls. I need to see what a person's like in real life situations and circumstances.. As feelings develop, love grows over time , but an online "relationship"would just really a friendship to me.

• A long distance relationship and a relationship with someone you haven't met are something completely different. The latter definitely won't work. I personally wouldn't even call it a relationship. You have no idea who that person really is.

• if two people really love each other , everything is possible

• it's possible it doesn't mean that it's gonna be easy.

• It could be

• If you've already been with the person for a while long distance relationships can work out.