She wants to bring her friends with her?

I asked this girl on a date and she wanted to bring her friends with her. What does that even mean? How should I react? Does this mean I'm friendzoned? Does she just wanna be safe? I don't even know man..She wants to bring her friends with her?

57

Most Helpful Girl

• She's turning it into a group outing so it's not a date as such. Either she just wants to be friends or she's shy to be alone with you

Most Helpful Guy

• She's unsure about a romantic situation, and that's not a good thing. She feels that a movie could possibly be an opportunity for you to make a move on her so by saying that, she isn't comfortable with you making a move. Her friends are going to be there so that she can cockblock herself. She does not like you more than a friend.

What Girls Said 4

• Omg how awful. She's bringing "goosberries "along lol That's something teenage girls would do If they were shy or uncomfortabe one- on -one with a guy .

I'd hate to ask a guy on a date and his friends tagged a long lol

Just go and see how it goes, hopefully she'll be ok to meet you on a second date.. alone

• i'm not sure you're getting friendzoned, but you should invite some friends along for sure. Maybe she's not sure she likes you or not and wants to bring her friends with her so things won't be awkward?
    or if its not your first attempt to take her out, then maybe you are getting friendzoned dude... I don't know

• She is eighter nervous on going by her self, of she wants to bring her friend along because us girls go everywere togeher,
    (Including the bathroom)

• She sound unsure of you an wants friend support

What Guys Said 6

• she's trying to friendzone you without sounding like a douch don't cave in tell her she can bring them next time but this day you want it to be up just you and her. if she doesn't want to date you make her tell you that way you can move on if she's not feeling you

• if you haven't specified it yet, just tell her that you don't really want her to bring friend because you intended it as a date

• Denied OP denied :(

• sounds like she doesn't like you as such. bring up that you want it to be a date just between the two of you and if she says no or yes, there is your answer

• She can bring friends if you bring friends

• Hate to admit it man but it kinda seems like she friendzoned you.. Make your intentions clear before it gets worse.. If you like her just say it.. say that it was intended for just both of you because of that.. You really have nothing to lose now..