What's wrong with my dating website description? Why do I never get replies?

Here it is guys, please tell me what I am doing wrong.

1 I am unemployed so I'll have more time to spend with my girlfriend <3

2 I live in mom's spare basement room, shows that I am family oriented and not afraid of commitment

3 I ain't much of a looker so no worries about another girl stealing me. This shit is all yours baby.

4 I sweat a lot at night. A LOT. So I wouldn't get angry when my babe steals the blanket.

5 All I do all day is play video games, ladies, I am good with the hands.

6 I have fear of bikes, so no worries about me turning into one of them biker bad boys who beat up their women.

7 Got nudes available to send

1713

What Girls Said 16

• you're a gem.. those women are missing out

• As soon as I saw this was your question... xD

media.giphy.com/media/3i7zenReaUuI0/giphy.gif

• Wow! Sounds appealing to me. Sadly I'm already taken, but his busy career disallows me from spending time with him at his waterfront home and gazing into his beautiful brown eyes as often as I'd like. The only quality time we have is riding his Harley up and down the coast to and from the photographer who takes his nude photos for Playgirl. So if I get tired of making HIM sweat at night, I'll definitely look you up!

• This is better than what I expected from you.

• 0|2
  • 2|1
  • Baby I'll tap dat ass of yours <3
    images5.fanpop.com/.../...rts-29924070-260-189.gif</a>

• Lmao I see no problem here... you should help me write my description if I ever go on a dating site.

• Haha EVERYTHING you just listed is the problem... Your description is exactly what women are NOT looking for!

• I don't know why no one's responded, that's the perfect profile 😂😂😂

• You've got a great sense of humour. Very important.

• No idea.

• You are the perfect boyfriend I really don't see what is wrong 😭😂

• I'd probably reply to you if I was still single because you're funny but I'm not sure if you were being a comedian while being honest. Okay man, I'll tell you this:
    1. Some girls want a man to live independently.
    2. Some girls want their man to be employed.
    3. Your #3 is alright
    4. I don't know, for your #4 it's okay for some people but others might get turned off or say "no no, no thank you." Some people don't like that but I use to be like that when I was little when I studied abroad and it was so hot there like almost every month of the year.
    5. All you do is play videogames all day... do you have any other hobbies besides playing videogames? Can you cook? Do you like to hike? Share your other hobbies and it can attract others. Put your hobbies first in your bio that'll help and grab some girls attention, if they are interested in your hobbies.
    6. Not all biker bad boys beat up their women. I think it's unnecessary to put that out in your bio.
    7. Your number seven is really a turn off for many girls. It's really rude.

• Number 7 is too slutty.

What Guys Said 12

• The dirty rag hobo approach works but more so in person and if you can make her laugh and still look decent

You see in person you can tell em that you came out looking for her after you just worked out for 2 hours but didn't shower. Same undies. But she might dig it if it comes across with the right tone

Online they are pirahanas, after that read yours, they just read some dickwad who offered to pick her in daddy's mercedes and buy her a lobster dinner --> she is now decided between atlantic or pacific lobster

Good luck

• That's just absurd bruh. This sounds like a keeper in my book. Them ladies don't know what they've been missing man.

• Missing the most important part... website.

• Bahah "got nudes to send" huh? Dude adding that u play video games ain't necessary it shows u weird. Most of chicks don't like men who are "Mommy's boy" aswell and u are unemployed? U don't have cash, job and shi nah thats unattractive.

If I was a chick I wouldn't give a fuck about ya and continue to my journey with finding new cocks.

• Sorry man, I have to steal number 5... 😂

Anyway, I don't personally see anything wrong with your description. It's rather creative, actually. But unfortunately, it's not unusual for guys to not get replies from girls on dating sites.

• Lmao you got game!

• Lmao. You're supposed to OPEN with penis size, everyone knows that, smh...

• It's cuz you didn't already send the noods

• I don't know. Any woman would be lucky to have you. Smh..

• those women must be retarded

• LMAO, u serious bro? I thought that was absolutely fucking hilarious to read for a dating profile.

• Joker.
    You're funny I really can't see why a 24 year old with all them cons can't find a girl.