Dating Dilemma. Who do I choose?

Okay so i'm in a little bit of a dilemma.

Guy 1: Extremely nice, we have a lot in common, he's expressed that he likes me and wants to hang out... He always waves at me, talks to me, seems super sweet and we've exchanged numbers... However he has a girlfriend and there constantly on and off. I've known him for over a year... Do i like him? 8/10

Guy 2: Extremely incredible in person, however he's blown me off three times, hasn't made any effort to get to know me more than a superficial level, we haven't exchanged numbers and theirs some speculation that he may play for the other team... yet in person he acts genuinely interested, starts conversations with me and is really super smiley even tho he's shy... I've known him since September... Do i like him? 15/10

Guy 3: Seems genuine and nice. Has expressed interest in getting to know me and has made the effort. However he has a "bad rep"... essentially I have been told that he is a player and not a good guy at all. I want to give him a chance but I also don't want to start anything if i'm hooked on guys 1+2, we've exchanged numbers and he texts me all the time wanting to plan dates... I've known him since February... Do I like him? 6/10

So do I wait for the guy 1 to end things with his girlfriend and try to see where things go?
Do I wait for guy 2 to realize im a total catch or confront him on how theirs a discrepency in how he acts in person vs how he's blown me off
Or do i go for guy 3 who seems nice and genuine even tho multiple friends have told me of his bad rep. Do i give him a chance even tho i'm hooked on guys 1 and 2?
Help :L

• Guy 1
    50%(3)44%(7)Vote40%(4)
  • Guy 2
    17%(1)38%(6)Vote50%(5)
  • Guy 3
    33%(2)18%(3)Vote10%(1)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

• such a girl's problem ahahah

Most Helpful Girl

• Um. This is such bad taste in men lol like really, really bad.

Guy 1. He's into his ex. Sorry, but he's going to be with her.
    Guy 2. He's into men. Will probably just date you to "see" if he's straight. Then he'll come out the closet.
    Guy 3. He's into pussy. He's going to be with multiple women and break your heart.

What Guys Said 9

• Do them all a favor and don't date any, the relationship isn't gonna last anyway, so don't waste their time.

• Wait for a better guy. All of them sounds like they don't really care much about you.

• Really are these your only options: An attached guy, a player and a guy not emotional connecting with you? I don't mean to be harsh but you really need some more self confidence to meet some new guys. If you must choose between the three guys wait till Guy 1 breaks up with his girlfriend fully but then you will have to make sure you are not just the rebound girl!

• None of these dudes.

• 3 women choose factors: Is he handsome? Money? Social Status? and pick this guy, the rest things does not matter at all...

• leave all, take me

• None of them.

• i guess we're the fishes now

• roll a dice until you're happy with the result.

What Girls Said 1

• You need a better taste in men. You're going to be disappointed when guy 1 ditches you for his ex, guy 2 ditches you for a man, and guy 3 ditches you for 5 other girls.