How do I back off from the guy I'm dating?

I've been "seeing" this guy for nearly 6 months. I am currently fed up with not having commitment from him. I know he isn't dating anyone else, and he enjoys my company but I want more than that. He has told me I can see other guys, hook up with them (ect.). About a month ago, I found out there's a possibility he can leave the country/ and or state. So, I assume that's why he won't commit. His life isn't so certain right now.

However, I'm in fairly deep. He always tells me to just take it easy. And recently told me "I didn't want to come right out and say these things, because you would go away and it would hurt too much. But I just want to be ABSOLUTELY certain about things before I commit"

However, it hurts me. I feel I am thinking more seriously than he is.

Most Helpful Guy

• just tell him what you're thinking

• I try to. But he makes it hard to talk about where things are going.

• write him a letter?

Most Helpful Girl

• What do you mean "how"? Discuss it with him. Tell him that you have been dating him for a while and you feel like you are wasting your time with someone who is not willing to committed.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0