Is it too late to ask her out?

This girl kind of drifted into my life this time last year through a mutual friend. I knew her before then but we'd never really talked at all. But when we did talk I felt like we connected. I decided to leave it because I had a suspicion my friend had a thing for her, but nothing ever came of that.

Now it's a year on and I'm wondering if it's worth pursuing properly. I don't want to come off as a creep since I haven't talked to her since then. But I can't actually talk to her face-to-face since I don't see her often enough. A message on Facebook really is the only way I can think of getting in contact to arrange getting drinks at some time. Is it weird to get a message from a guy you haven't spoken to in about a year? A guy you barely talked to then anyway?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you won't try, you will never know.

Most Helpful Guy

• Send her a message, talk to her for some days first and then ask her out. You don't do it out of the blue (since you talked for some days) and it's better than not trying.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• It's not weird, but you gotta give it time. I had a similar situation and said fuck it and messaged her, we ended up dating little over a year

• Only one way to find out, you never know.