When a guy says "I came back to see you" what does it really mean?

(LONG !)

So I'm a cashier while in college. A cute guy was buying laundry detergent and came into my line. He was really really tall and had blue eyes. He came in my line and I noticed the women behind him kept eyeing us both and looking at us but didn't say anything. So finally he leave and I'm helping this women she says you too would be cute for eachotber! That be cute if you dated he's really tall (Probably 6'0 or more) and I'm really really short (5'0) so she said that. Then I noticed she kept looking to the side and saw the guy walk back in and she's like he just walked back in you should get his number. I think he came back to see you. I'm shy and awkward so I laughed it off. Anyway I had a line for awhile but I was trying to see where in store he was or if I could see him I noticed he kept purposely walking by almost waiting for my line to go down. Finally he comes back to my line and I'm like hey again! He's like hey... I'm back, but I really came back just to see you again (He did buy little random stuff ) and I blushed and laughed. And he went on his way ☹️ Anyway my friend yelled at me saying I should of got his number and stuff. I said he only came back cause he forgot something! My best friend said no he came back to see you!! For real ! I didn't believe her... would a guy come back to see a girl? Or do you really think he forgot something? I'm not sure I thought he just said it to be nice or funny but people seem to think he generally meant it Thoughts?

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like he came back to see you. If he wouldn't of he would of went in a different line and just said hey I'm back I forgot some stuff. Nothing about seeing you again. He should of gave you his number.

• But why didn't he? Was it something I did? I figured he had a girlfriend cause he was picking up laundry detergent and I was joking with a friend at work like "-guys don't do laundry!"

I think I ruined it? I haven't seen him in months

• Lmao my mom hasn't done my laundry in years.

He messed up he should of asked. I mean you could of but he was hitting on you!

• Hahah well that's good then :P

He straight out said it too like when I said hey again! Then after he said it I joked about the lady wanted us to date or something I don't remember what I said

What Girls Said 1

• aww he likes you! but maybe he was too shy to ask for your number

• He wasn't shy enough to say he came back to see me but he's too shy to ask for my number? Lol