Can a woman be too intimidating for a man?

• Yes
  • No

219

Most Helpful Guy

• www.court-records.net/.../miles-crossed(c).gif

I think a woman becomes too intimidating for a man when he feels he is "beneath" her in some way, shape or form.

Usually looks is a common one. If a man feels a woman looks are far beyond his, he would feel as if he is unworthy of her.

Money and status is another as well.

There are plenty of examples but the main thing to take note is that these are all superficial reasons. Men who feel this way are just insecure. If a women is interesting into a man sexually, then it shows that the man is perceived at least as an equal in life to the woman.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE