Can a woman be too intimidating for a man?

• Yes
    92%(11)77%(43)Vote73%(32)
  • No
    8%(1)23%(13)Vote27%(12)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

• www.court-records.net/.../miles-crossed(c).gif

I think a woman becomes too intimidating for a man when he feels he is "beneath" her in some way, shape or form.

Usually looks is a common one. If a man feels a woman looks are far beyond his, he would feel as if he is unworthy of her.

Money and status is another as well.

There are plenty of examples but the main thing to take note is that these are all superficial reasons. Men who feel this way are just insecure. If a women is interesting into a man sexually, then it shows that the man is perceived at least as an equal in life to the woman.

What Guys Said 18

• that is all about confidence but some personalities might be a little too much for a guy to handle so it can intimidate him that way

• There are very few people who intimidate me in general. I don't think I've ever been intimidated by a woman to be honest.

• A lot of the time, yes. Mainly because in order for a woman to like a guy or continue liking a guy the guy has to surpass the woman in as aspects of success in life. The moment a guy earns less, is a less authoritative figure, shows more emotion, is weak, etc, etc, the girl has no respect.

I had to go to the dentist once a week for 5 weeks straight now. I just went yesterday. There is this hygenist girl who is SUPER attractive. I've been joking around with all of the receptionists and others so they all know me well. When I rescheduled an appointment the lady was like "it's brooke, right?" and I said "The really attractive one. The one with the eyes". The two girls laughed and one said she's single. I joked it off because although I find her very attractive there is no point into me asking her out.
    I earn about 10 times what a hygienist makes but I'm not very self disciplined professional career person. I say up late, play video games, cram 180grams of protein in my body for fitness, I yell at drivers who do stupid stuff on the road. A girl like that is going to be way uninterested when she finds out I get up when ever the hell I want which is usually 10:00am (haha)

• Yes, there has been times where I was made out to be a little bitch in comparison. After a little time to contemplate my insecurities I was fine (maybe a little nervous at most)

• sure, too beautiful, too ugly (and there are ugly women in the world), physically too strong, mentally too challenging, to sexually active, not seductive enough, totally unexperienced... the reasons why men can be intimidated by women are plenty.
    On the other hand the toughest coke-addict, with police records of domestic violence and several rape convictions, doesn't seem to scare any women. They are maybe not interested, even find him offensiv, but they are not intimidated, rather fascinated.

- Which scares the shit out of me.

• Eh, not to me, unless she is like Ronda Rousey and could woop my ass

• They can be, yes.

• For an insecure punk, sure.

• Not really intimidating... but... overbearing, over whelming... Women that try to fill the role of a man... it what situation are you referring to.

• Only for the ones who let themselves be intimidated. It works for both genders.

• Some guys are intimidated by beautiful women. I'm not.

• maybe. it depends. in what ways?

• A true man, won't want to fuck it up with an unbelievable woman. Also, as a much older gentleman, I could get a sweet young 21 year old but don't think I could handle loosing her...

• Sure to some.

• Depends on a guys self confidence. If you accept that rejection is part of life then no big deal lol

• Yes but it is more in terms of looks tho

• Swap the word intimidating with the word arrogant and you have a YES...

• Super hot girls are intimidating for most guys. Because they have the power to destroy you.

Agressive and loud women are intimidating because they are awful and dangerous.

What Girls Said 2

• A tall woman is

• yes she can