My crush doesn't like me back?

Ok so I "think" my crush doesn't like me back and all her friends know about it. It's embarrassing should I kill myself?

Most Helpful Girl

• NO WAY! There will be other girls. You're so young and full of life. Don't have those types of thoughts in your head!

• I would me spending Valentines Day by myself.

• I am spending it alone too. But I know I will find someone someday, I just have to wait.

• No friends to talk to. :( PornHub premium is free today. :)

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• "My crush doesn't like me, I think I'll kill myself"
    Are you fucking serious? You aren't even going to remember this girl in a couple months' time. People used to talk about killing themselves when their crush humiliated them. Now all it takes is their crush not having a crush on them. Why is suicide viewed as a viable option.
    "I could join a club to meet women" "I could just tolerate my sadness" "No, I think I'll just kill myself. "

• If that's your biggest problem, your life is great. If this makes you want to kill yourself what's going to happen when you have to deal with actual problems in life? Coming from a guy who has dealt with what you're dealing with on top of health problems on top of two extreme phobias, Life is a bully. You gotta stand up for yourself.

• Thanks.

• Live on!