Is it rude to date a man when I'm gay?

We get along really well, I do like him a Lot, but in my mind I'm going to want to find a girl later in life. I'm not looking. But love just happens. When I'm with him he's the only one I think of

65

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not rude if you've told him and he keeps asking you out. It's beyond rude if he is dating you hoping for a sexual relationship and you know that's never going to happen.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not rude, but i think you are a little confused, and i think you should sort things out, because this will be truoblesome for your feelings in the future and you might even hurt people unintentionally, but you know, try and focus on WHAT you really WANT and WHO do you really want.
    But don't feel guilty for dating a man, feel guilty when YOU hurt that man :)
    Good luck sweetheart <3

What Guys Said 4

• yes that is really rude.

• Does he know?

• I've said it, but he took it like I "was" and never will be again.. I don't know how to bring it up that I won't marry a guy. Just want something fun atm

• Sorry if I missed that.

Anyway, there was once a girl who things were great with but I didn't see it as a lifelong thing, whereas it was ultimately clear that she considered permanence a possibility. I told her "I don't think this relationship is going to last forever."

It got the ball rolling on the conversation that lead to our breakup.

You could try something similar with your guy. "You know this can't be for life, right?"

Either he'll be disheartened but get the message, or (if you're lucky) he'll reveal that he knows your gay constraint is okay with it after all! 😎

Umm, sorry. My house - mate gave me two hits of gin. ✌ Am I making sense, here?

• IF your a female there is nothing wrong with dating a male... and later on in life if you want another women 3 is better than 2 u feel me

• he is a lucky man i'd say. find your self a girl to, i dont think he'd say no πŸ˜…

• Lol I found the one that's not into it because his insecurities.. Guess I can't cross that one off my bicker list.

• Good luck bud

• hahaha thanks, good luck for you too 😊😊

What Girls Said 5

• It kind of is tbh. No point in dating him if you already know it's not going to go anywhere. That's just leading him on.

• That's my main thing... maybe I should get into a conversation on like the future marriage and kids and go from there?

• It's not rude, but deceitful if you're not honest with him. You should let him know where he stands. That'll prevent any complications and drama later on in the relationship

• Sure you're gay? Maybe you're a form of Bi? If not drop the beard be yourself

• Maybe you're not as gay as you think you are. I mean if people who were straight married women, I'd think that gays can date tud opposite sex.

• Maybe you are bisexual?