Is 25 too old to start a new life over?

Just everything new, new country, new city, new friends, new lovers, new education, new everything... is that too old and too dreamy to start life over? Untill now, i HATE my life and i want to have some kind of hope, live ina big city, make new friends, but maybe i am just doomed from the start because i didn't have a stable basis..

315

Most Helpful Guy

• 25 too old? Certainly not. There are plenty of people who have turned their life around at 35, 45, 55. You are far from doomed. There are great cities that are affordable. There are great cities that are expensive but still people manage.

Where do you want to be? How can you get there? Do one thing every day to make it happen and it will. Do nothing every day and you will be in the same place five years or ten years from now.

Do you know someone living in a place you would like to be? Maybe you can go stay with them for a wihile and look for a job.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really. As long as you're sure of the decision. I had a big life change at 26 and so far doing fine.

What Guys Said 14

• I am in a similar situation, and soon I may have to start life and career all over again at this ripe old age of 30! You have a 5 year head-start over me anyway. You'll do great! :)

• No, 25 is ok but only if you have a lot of self discipline. Doing stuff like that takes a lot of energy. It's just like fitness. A lot of people go nuts at the gym and want to look hot but then it only lasts a few months then they give up.

If you start off a new life it's tiring for the process of working things out.

I actually did this. I moved from Ontario to Manitoba (1,300miles!). I picked a city with a population I liked from the internet, took a plane to the capital, then a greyhound bus to the city I chose. I had $1,200 and two suitcases. I didn't know a single person and had no where to go. I got a hotel, spend 10hrs to get a job the next day, and my new life started from there on.
    I lived in the area for 9yrs.

• I DID THAT
    and it was FABULOUS
    + all the chaff weighing me down fell away and was replaced with an angel

• I am 39 and even I don't think I am too old. I am seriously thinking about moving abroad and starting all over

• 25 is incredibly young. You could easily start over

• not at all

• No. Not at all.

• no way i hope to start a new one over in the a new country when im 30

• are you kidding haven't you heard that song life beings at forty. I'm 56 starting again. remember these words seek and u will find. . have faith God knows how many hair are on your head

• You're never to old... Live life to the fullest! Time is precious and tomorrow is not guaranteed.

• Nah if you're serious about doing it, 25 isn't too old.

• not too old

• No, but chances are it's not going to change much. All you're doing is changing the circumstances. Whatever is "wrong" with you life is likely to follow you were ever you go. I suggest "fixing" your life where you are. Chances are it's not the physical place your living that's the cause of the problems.

• Too old.

What Girls Said 2

• Not at all. That's the age when I plan on starting a new life tbh 😂 until then I'm not thinking or worrying about anything 😂

• I think it doesn't matter how old you are