Why is he texting me a lot less and with less interest suddenly?

We spent 4 weeks texting almost non stop, and now after our second date, which lasted all Saturday, he's texting me a lot less. On top of that I ask him questions, and he answers but doesn't ask me anything back (which he used to do a lot). He also no longer initiates the conversation. He said he enjoyed our date a lot but this behavior is making me question it a lot...

And no we did not have sex, only made out.

Most Helpful Guy

• he either got comfortable or is distracted by something in his life at the moment. ride it out and see what happens.

• But do you think he's still into me though? He keeps saying he likes being around me, that I'm smart, compliments small things...

• oh he might be stiff arming you. you should give him some space.

• Thanks for the advice. I will just leave him alone and wait for him to contact me.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Because he has started to lose interest and because he might think that your texts have gotten repetitive.