1) Is true that girls only like to marry rich guys, who can fulfill their demands on times?

In my opinion it is true to some extent, girls prefer dude with big bank balance over dude with small bank balance while dating... their love is measured in monetary terms

P. s - Girls here refer to every shape, size, ethnicity etc..

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My guy makes significantly less than me and the amount of shits I give: 0.

Gold diggers don't represent all women chum.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah but don't worry, you don't have to marry women these days to get all the benefits. Women are easy these days.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Thats not true. I was actually talking about that with my girl friends last night. We all agreed that middle class guys who can live and pay their bills are better than rich guys. From my own experience, some rich guys don't treat women right because they think women are coming after their money

1|2
    0|1
  • Yes, because there's poor man ever married in today's times nor the history of time.

My god these misogynistic questions rarely use common sense -_-

0|0
    1|3
  • No its not true

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is every married man you know extremely wealthy?

0|0
    0|0
  • for sure, if dude ain t offering me a louis vuitton bag by the time I snap my fingers it is over

0|0
    0|0
  • My guy don't have a big bank balance, so no it is not true

0|0
    0|0
  • haha nope

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• No cause then a vast majority of women would be unmarried.

2|0
    0|1
  • Smells like something bitter here, but I can't tell whether it's my food or this question.

1|0
    0|0
  • It is true to an extent.

0|0
    0|0
    • what extent

• @Leandri Obviously, no girl would date a guy who is completely broke. Girls look for a guy who is at the very least financially stable enough to provide for her especially when they decide to settle together.

• Yeah okay i understand

Loading... ;