Guys what sign do you give to the girl when you feel like you have a chemistry with her? Or when your falling in love what actions do you show?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd want to see her often and I might occasionally even say I miss her. Also I'd want to have sex with her all the time and take her out to all kinds of interesting places.

0|0
    0|0
    • Also if I really feel committed to her, I'd introduce her to my friends and start inviting her along when my friends have a party. I generally avoid doing that unless I'm really committed since I don't like to introduce awkward divides among my friends when I break up with a girl.

• Show All
    • Like the conversations are natural not forced

• In my case I've had a number of girlfriends where we were very friendly, I liked them very much, cared for them... but for the ones I fell for (there were only two among them), the exclusive things I did with them were the things I listed above. I couldn't get enough of them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some of them never give any signs. They just admire from a far. Others try to flirt with the girl by teasing her, complimenting her etc.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I would simply tell her.. I wouldn't try to put it into a hidden message with a treasure map or make her sort though clues to find out... Just straight out tell her..

0|0
    0|0
  • Staring, smiling, eye contact, conversation initiation

0|0
    0|0
  • I flirt with her, smile at her, see if she smiles back, if so I approach her and ask her out on a romantic dinner date.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!