Is this a unique situation? Or is it more common? And if so, if you've got any good advice please help?

Long story short here is that I'm mates with a dude. Through him I met his sister, and subsequently his sister's friends (the age gap is only a year, not really a difference IMO). Anyway, I really like one of them and we hang out on the train whenever it works and whatnot but besides that we don't talk much, mainly just the occasional snapchat. We seem to get along really well and I would like to ask her out at some point and I want to know if anyone has been in the situation before, what you did and how well it worked for you? And also would you find it weird that your friend's little brother's mate asked you out?

11

What Girls Said 1

• Approach her and start a conversation with her. Then at the end of the conversation ask her out with the excuse that you would really like to get to know her better.

What Guys Said 1

• Ok kid let me tell you that when you're 32 and your life is a desert with no girls, you'd love a situation like this. You're overthinking way way too much. Just do it. It's really normal, whatever you're thinking about.