What do u think?

guys today is my one year anniversary along with valentines. since I'm in a long distance relationship I bought a cake and a rose for my boyfriend that once dries out ill put in the scrapbook i made for my boyfriend. I will cut the cake on live today with candles around me because he likes candle light dinners bit since we couldn't do that ill put candles while I cut the cake. i will dress up for him and read things from the scrapbook and show him. we can't send or receive present because i live with my parents and they dont approve of that. I feel like all this isn't enough for today. do u think this is enough for lond distance since we can't send presents?

thanks

24

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Wouldn't you wish to TOUCH him in real life?
    Sorry i just had to ask ;( i don't know how you can deal with this online thing...
    Good luck

What Guys Said 3

• how would your parents find out if you send him a gift your an adult aren't you

• I am but I don't work yet they full fill my financial needs and they clock if i ask them for money

• they just think it's unappropriate to my dad for some reason

• it's seems like your doing everything you can and for some people it would be enough. Unless there was a short time frame until we see each other again having Valentine's over Skype wouldn't work for me i would want to be with her in person

• awesome it might be pleasure for u and date is also awesome

• This is enough

What Girls Said 1