Why is she cooking me dinner on valentines day?

Slightly confused about this. I was on and off with a girl for a while, then we officialy dated for 6 months before she said she was not ready for a relationship and we should be just friends.

Then 1 month ago (4 months after the above) she told me she has been seeing someone romantically and was upset when I made out I didn't want to see her anymore, because she didn't feel the same way about me.

We were meant to meet for drinks this week, and I was hoping to talk more about it. She changed the day to today and asked me to come over for dinner. Now I am really confused why she would do this. Isn't this totally inappropriate on valentines day if she has a new boyfriend?

12

What Girls Said 1

• It seems a bit weird she's inviting you over for dinner on valentines day , does her boyfriend know about this? Its clear she still has something for you but her actions definitely aren't right when she's in a relationship

• no idea if her boyfriend does, but she clearly still has one given someone had given her a valentined card and huge box of chocolates. If I was dating someone new not sure I would be happy about her cooking someone dinner on valentines she had been involved with in the past!

She was asking me if I was seeing anyone at the moment too. I'm really confused.

• So did it go well? Was it an awkward dinner or what? She definitely is pushing her boundaries when she has a boyfriend

• well for me it was a bit awkward. We watched tv on the sofa, but nothing happened. When I left she hugged me. I don't really understand why she invited me over!

What Guys Said 2

• Yeeeees... run away, unless you want her

• No idea unfortunately..