Guys what if the girl turned you down but what you back?

How would you react? Let's say 5months since then, the guy constantly talks everyday even after that. Then, he stops..

111

Most Helpful Guy

• www.imagesbuddy.com/images/164/lol-girl-bye.png

Nope. Usually it's a one shot deal. Since he kept on after the rejection and you still did nothing he is probably out of fucks to give to you.

• Even if I talk to I him again? Is it a bad idea?

• It's because he was said to be a player and i didn't like his answer when last talked seriously that caused me to refuse him. I like him since... I feel like I shouldn't try anymore and let it be after reading your post... :(

• Just give it more time...

Most Helpful Girl

• Then she is stupid and they shouldn't waste their time with her.

• Okay.. He gave me doubts to trust him.. He has a bad rep. Thanks for you opinion although it is so nega. I get it.

What Guys Said 10

• I'll tell her I'm not a f*king boomerang and I don't run back to someone just because they suddenly want me.

• I wish i knew where I stood with a certain co-worker. We chat every now and then, seems like things are better than they used to be. At least there is contact. I really miss her (used to work together) she never really knew I felt that strongly about her I don't believe.

• it means he found someone who did not turn him down like you did.
    I guess now you would be happy.

• So you mean he would be happy about it?

• your welcome ma'am. glad I could help.

• What exactly happened

• I would be very sarcastic about this and, unless she is worth it, I would just tell her to think twice next time.

• Too fucking bad for her? She isn't loyal.

• How come you thought that?

• Usually if a woman turns me down, that is the end of my interacting with her

• Thanks for your opinion!

• Ide Fuck the living shit out of you one time and never be heard from again

• Depends on the circumstances but most likely I would of moved on.

• In what way it depends? Could you cite some?

• If I feel a certain way, the friendship is important I value it, I try my best to stay in touch with them, but I don't want to get to a point where i feel like i smother them, I mean how much can really change within a few days time to talk about

• No idea unfortunately

• Tell'em girl bye
    Girl bye
    Tell'em girl bye
    Girl bye

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!