Do girls enjoy giving blowjobs? If so why?

57

Most Helpful Girl

• I do now that I'm better at it, you have to relish in pleasing your partner. I do, anyway.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oral sex for both genders is an act of purely giving pleasure. You don't receive anything from it, but knowing that you pleasure your partner.

That is what makes it appealing, attractive and arousing.

What Girls Said 4

• It is never enjoyable the first few times, it is just weird and embarrassing, but i think after you get used to it you actually love it, and hey, it's all about pleasing each other in different ways :)

• I wouldn't necessarily say enjoy but I enjoy pleasuring my boyfriend. I like the fact that I'm making him feel that way and he reacts in the best possible way! He's so lovely

• some do some don't

• I don't.

What Guys Said 6

• Some do. My wife does when she is in the mood to it.

• lol, they sure do. Most like better than vaginal. A woman's upper lip is sensitive, they can tell if a guy comes, can't get pregnant, only have to show their boobs, usually make a guy come quick, get to taste hot cum, and are in control except with guys like me who thrust.

• A lot do if it's their boyfriend

• Oh you want to learn from them. Nice!

• My girlfriend told me she liked how she was pleasing me

• I think it depends on the person. Just like guys, some people enjoy giving oral sex, some don't.