We have been on 3 dates, everything is going great... since today is valentines day shouldn't he desire to do ANYTHING for me? LOL curious?

I've been seeing this guy for about 3.5 weeks now and it's been great, we have been on 3 dates. He is out of town for his job but he gets back tonight. He hasn't said anything to me at all today, no happy V-day text or anything which is... a bit annoying as a girl... I mean I know we are still new and all but don't men just ever want to be romantic? we haven't kissed yet neither and there hasn't been much flirtation but I know he likes me a lot. I just feel if I were a man, I'd love to be romantic to a lady especially on this day, no matter if it's been 3 dates in or 300 dates. Am I overreacting? should he do anything at all today for me? lol...

15

Most Helpful Guy

• You think you know how a man would feel: HUGE MISTAKE! You are a woman and you can't possibly know how a man would feel. What if a guy said, "Yeah, I can imagine what it feels like to have a period." You'd laugh at the idea that a guy could understand that. Well. . . women have no idea how men feel. You convince yourself that you do understand and then you get frustrated because we don't act the way you think we should.

You haven't even kissed this guy yet. He might be shy. He might not know that you are feeling anything for him. He might think that doing something this soon would be creepy. Maybe he has a surprise planned for later in the day. And, by the way, what do you have planned for him?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I think you are completely overreacting.

What Guys Said 4

• Ah the pressure of Valentines Day. I think you feel just because you are seeing someone (as short as it's been) that Valentine's Day is a lock. I get it. Most guys in this situation are torn... do I do anything and make her think I am moving too fast? Or do I not do anything to make sure she understands we are taking it slow? Here is some advice... why don't you make the gesture?

• You are over reacting. You both seemed like basically good friends. Not much flirtation and just been 3 dates which is more towards finding out who you are then building towards something serious.

• Yes you are over reacting. He does not have to do anything. You guys are not intimate on any level or even a couple.

• Probably doesn't think it's time yet.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!