Is a guy who doesn't watch ANY TV series unattractive?

I always get questioned as to why I don't know any TV series, it's because I don't watch netflix or anything like that. Is that an issue?

• It's a deal breaker
    Vote A
  • It's not a deal breaker but somewhat of an issue
    Vote B
  • It's good
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol, not really.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's good! I have a life where studying is all important. I don't have time to watch anything except the news. Most of the UK programs are crap, anyway.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• I would not mind because I am not really into that stuff myself, when i watch a movie, I GO TO THE CINEMA and that's it.
    Hell, I don't even watch TV in general i hate it... and it's just so mind consuming...
    So it would not be a deal breaker with me and it won't be in general either.
    <3

0|0
    0|0
  • If people ask me and Im a woman they be surprise too. I like to watch TV sure several tv sries but not all, I prefer mostly some 80 and 90 tv series, I dont have even a Netflix account like the entire workd must have now and people get surprise as to why I dont have Netflix install on my computer and watch the latest tv series

0|0
    0|0
  • None of these apply because I kinda don't care my man doesn't watch TV and never has so when I'm talking pop culture he knows nothing I'm talking about but then I just force him to watch with me no big

0|0
    0|0
  • That's irrelevant lol it's not a deal- breaker lol

0|0
    0|0
  • it is good

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care at all but he ll have to support mine anyway XD

0|0
    0|0
  • I never watch tv shows. Only the news sometimes if something exciting happened

0|0
    0|0
  • It's an issue... go and watch games of thrones

0|0
    0|1
  • It's awesome!!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• What your lucky, i love tv shows and watched most of them.
    BUT IV NEVER MET A GIRL WHOS INTEESTED IN IT. They never ask so i never tell. Besides i dont have many woman friends so, what do i know.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not unattractive per se, but I would figure that you would have less to talk about in terms of small talk, and some people love small talk.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's what I mean...

• Yeah I guess when a girl looks at you she thinks "Uh, he's unnattractive. No Tv shows in his life!"

0|0
    0|0