Girls, How do women feel about guys who are passionate about Disney?

I'm just curious how do feel and would you date a guy who loves Disney? I've grown up with Disney and work at a local Disney Store. My dream is to work for Disney once I'm done with college which is soon. However at times some people have told me its weird and girls wouldn't find that attractive. So I'm curious as to what women think. I'm not into the princess stuff but I'm passionate about the parks, experience, history and all that stuff. I do hope to meet someone who is just as into it as I am or will at least put up with it haha.

• It's weird
  • It's whatever
  • It's awesome!
    Vote C
Guys can not vote on this poll
I'm a Girl

8

Most Helpful Girl

• It might be weird in the beginning, butt I LOVE DISNEY TOO and I am sure i would love to date that.
    BUT i would be a little freaked out if he had a room full of Disney stuff, that would creep me out a little because it would make him look like a little kid.
    Like... can you imagine getting intimate and Donald duck fell on your face while we are in it lol

• HAHA! I do have Disney stuff but it's not toys. More paintings, figurings (things Disney adults get). HOWEVER I do also collect star wars legos sooooooo think I still fall into that category.

What Girls Said 7

• Omg that is too adorable 😂

• Don't worry, it's awesome to love Disney. And now that star wars is disney, even more awesome!

• Are you an artist?

• No I'm not. I'm a nerd more than anything I do have other interests building computers, and anything within that spectrum.

• Cool, I like Disney too, but mostly because I like the style and quality of their animation

• It's weird in my opinion but I actually know a few guys like that and the last one just got married last year.. all to girls that also love Disney-lol.

• I think it's awesome.

• that's so adorable omg

• Voted B