Why is my boyfriend still with me when I cheat, why?

When we met, he knew already my past of hooking up at club, partying all night long and being a mistress a couple times. Yet, he wouldn't dump me... kept saying I was different. I don't know why.

Anyway.. yes he does calls me his girlfriend but I've already cheated several times that he knows of. He doesn't say anything (I don't even bother going hiding it too much anymore) and apparently still wants me. Can someone explain what exactly he sees in me? I'm only in college due to my scholarship (high GPA) and only have a part time job. I barely have money for our dates so it can't be money and if it were just sex, wouldn't he have move on already instead of continue dating me for 8 months.

Most Helpful Guy

• How much better can it get for a cheater? The problem with a SO that doesn't seem to care is that he probably has a lot of problems with it and you are most likely hurting him. Why he keeps you is beyond me. The only thing I can think of is that he is very insecure and doesn't want to be alone. Your problem is your cheating. Why would you do that to anybody, especially a guy you call your boyfriend. It's cruel and totally inexcusable. If you don't want to be with him, get out and you can have a different man every night. Personally, I'd dump you at the curb. If you are a good person, how can you do this to him. Maybe you are afraid of breaking up so you sleep with many others in hopes he will break up with you. The poor guy deserves much better. You shouldn't be in any relationship if you can't stick to one man. How would you feel if a guy you love and respect cheats on you and makes it very clear what he is doing?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because he is a tool, that's why.

What Guys Said 4

• Do you still want to be with him? It seems like you are looking for an excuse to not be with him. It seems that he has forgiven you for cheating or is just plain okay with you having an open relationship, but if you continue to cheat on him, you need to ask yourself if you truly want to be with him and if you are willing to jeopardize your relationship over continuing to cheat.

• Question: so you cheated on him while you guys were dating & he still wants to be with you right?

• yes, he doesn't even act bothered or jealous (not even when we first met and I told him my real count in partners)
      Sometimes I wonder what's going on.

• It could be that he really really loves you & doesn't care about what you did in the past. Also even though you told him you cheated on him & he is still with you could suggest that he believes that he wouldn't find anyone better than you & wants to stay with you. Actually, really thinking about now; is there a chance that he's been cheating on you? No one can ever be that calm if someone was cheating on them unless they were doing it too

• I can only think that he doesn't get bothered with it.

• why do you stay with him if you cheat? why are you with him if you don't love him? why don't you leave him and have at least the balls to tell him (since you clearly don't have the guts to even show your face)

• I guess I've never seen a guy reacted that calm to the point he seemed interested when I told him my real number of partners (on the 3rd date or so) and accept me from the beginning without questioning that I'm wondering what's going on.

• ever thought "hmm maybe he doesn't care about my sexual background and ACTUALLY FUCKING LOVES ME" ? no? wrong answer, leave him and stop hurting him

What Girls Said 0