Why I don't like being 4'10? Do you girls have pros and cons of being short? Guys do you like petite girl?

113

Most Helpful Guy

• Advantages:

- Guys have bigger protective instincts to you.
    - You don't have to worry about dating guys who might be smaller than you even if you wear heels.
    - It's cute.
    - It accentuates feminine curves more.
    - It's called funsize for a reason.

Disadvantages:

- Kissing and certain sexual positions can be difficult. Stools are your biggest friend.
    - Reaching the top shelfs

Most Helpful Girl

• Anyone can carry you
    Don't even have to walk room to room

What Guys Said 12

• I've always preferred short girls, and usually date women around your height, actually.

I don't think it's a bad thing for you to be short, at all. 😊

• You must be simply amazing! You are within my preferred height range.

• i love short girls! they're so gentle and cute. I always felt bad they couldn't reach stuff that was high up tho but i'm always ready to help if short girls need it tho

• I love a cute, sexy petite girl

• short girls are my preference

• I would rate a short girl better than a tall girl a 10 / 10 and very beautiful and pretty and cute and awesome and sexy and sweet and stunning and probably has a nice ass and has the most beautiful eyes girl

• well some guys like short or tall small or bbw it just depends on the guy

• i like girls my height or just a tad shorter

• Short and thick is my weakness

• I'm 6'3" and I currently like a girl who's about 5'0". My grandfather is 6'7" and married a 4'11" woman. Honestly, I don't think most guys are as picky about height as girls might believe. If anything, I think girls are a lot more choosy about height than guys are.

• I'm fine with girls who aren't at extremes. Over 6' or under 5' is what I think most people would call extremes. I'd say you're definitely too short for me.

• I love girls that short. Perfect for me 😃

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!