What do you do after you get rejected?

So, last Sunday I went for it, expressed my feelings and she said: thank you,(to me that means: not interested, am I wrong about that?), she also said that would like to see me again in the future, so I'm a bit lost, I don't know if I should keep trying to talk to her and asking her out, should I just give her some space?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would not communicate with her. If she wants to take things forward, she'll contact you. And as for rejection, there's nothing to do but to realize that what you want and what she wants aren't aligned... and that's okay. I don't think we benefit at all from shitting on ourselves or the people who reject us. We just have to keep going.

• She's one of my closest friends, I feel like an idiot, i regret that I told her, but I agree, I will not contact her again for a while

• Don't regret that you spoke up. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take, right? You took a risk, it didn't pan out the way you wanted, but now, you won't have to wonder about what ifs. You're a brave person.

• Hahaha your right , thanks!!

Most Helpful Guy

• I go out of my way to avoid the women that have rejected me. If they don't want me romantically, I see no reason to bother them as I would still have feelings for them

What Girls Said 2

• Why would you keep trying after she rejected you. give her space , dont communicate with Her first , if she seems like she's not interested , she isn't interested

• I feel bad about it for a week and then I move on with my life.

What Guys Said 2

• I emailed a girl i liked a happy valentines day. I've been trying for over three years.
    got nothing. i dont see it going anywhere.

• If she didn't give you a definitive yes then it's basically a no.