Why do girls only rely on what other people say about guy?

This makes it impossible for women to get to know cool guy.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• not all the time. i dont rely on other people because some people are petty and will say messed up stuff. i like to find things out on my own.

0|1
    0|0
    • Cool, then you probably meet many cool guys. Both boys and girl should go with their intuition after talking in person. Make up your own mind. That is safest way to date.

Most Helpful Guy

• They are dumb and base their relationship decisions of what other people think of them instead of what will make them and their partner happy.

0|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Um, nearly EVERYONE does this. It's why girls dont like to be called sluts, even if theyre not. Because rumors can overshadow who you really are. Men and women are guilty of spreading and believing gossip.

0|0
    0|1
    • If there is rumor about girls guys will ask girl in person. Women almost never ask guys directly. By the way it's mostly gay guys and most girls that spread rumors. A straight good guy does not spread rumors. Not our style.

• Show All
    • Again, it's not exclusive to bars!

We're done here because you refuse to listen

• No, you are done. I would never talk to you in the real world.

What Guys Said 2

• Sir... I can't help you. Lol that's just how they are. They rather become an FBI. Rather than asking you out and asking the same questions they asked them. So eventually you do 1 thing. Target her friends and make peace. 1 illogical reason is to not seem needy or desperate or come in as strong. They'll just ask you basic " how old are you?" Questions. But with there friends they knew this already.

0|0
    0|1
  • They have no balls.

0|1
    0|0