Why does This guy does not ask me out on dates? What should I do?

We have talked everyday for four months. & met at work, since then we have shown eachother a lot of interest. he came along one day, since then he always initiated everything. He would stare at me, Help me, ask me questions about my life. he asked for a date two months ago, we hung out all day after work. I invited him to my house, he chose a movie about a guy who's just friends with a girl he really wants to date, we makeout but don't let him go further. still stares, talks to me, text all day,, give me rides, talks in the sofest kindest voice. He hugs me everytime he gives me rides, we talk about anything. at first he wouldn't flirt but now he flirts with winks or emojis , but not in person. its been a while so I invited him to eat with me at a place he mentioned a lot. We went on a Friday, drove me home, got nervous wen I arrived as I was dressed nicer than I do at work. he dropped me off he said thank u for inviting me with flirty emojis. after a week he still texted me everyday, we replay each other's pics, he gets jealous of my guy coworkers, I invited him to my house again, even tho he never had mentioned it to me. we talked saw a movie madeout, grinding n touching, no sex, I didn't let him. the week before he gave me a ride home n talked about a game he liked n was super kind with soft voice, was smiling at me with his eyes, it was a nice time, he never acts in a way that's weird creepy. he's not like that. we still talk. for vday he didn't giv me a gift or date which was not good. i had sent him a pic after my nap from work at noon n he replied that second with a pic of him wrapped in a blanket winking, we both had woken up tired, he said happy Valentine's Day, we talked almost all day about some type of food we both like. still no date. im going to limit my texts and talk in person for a while so he can feel my absence n realize my value. i talk to other guys none i feel cofmetable with, we genuinely care about each other n we do get along very well.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You have a mouth and feet. I assume. Why not try asking him out on a date? You hooked up but not for sex and you had a bond before that so it does sound like this has the potential to be a relationship. Some guys believe it's best to progress things at a snail's pace so you don't think he's desperate. Might sound completely illogical, but that's often how we think

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Im not even gonna read all that. If you want him, then you ask him out. Why is he the one who has to?

0|2
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Didn't read. Ask him out, problem solved. If he refuse then find another guy. Might not have the same appeal but hey.

0|1
    0|0
  • You could also just talk with him about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • So you complain about him not giving you a gift or date on Valentine's day, but you're not doing anything for him on said day?

So you complain about him not asking you out on dates, yet you aren't asking him out either?

Sorry, but no sympathy from me. You have a mouth. If you want a date, open it and ask him out.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!