Does this sound good?

A few hours ago I asked:

" So I have this crush and I see him tomorrow. We haven't really had an actual conversation yet, mostly just making eye contact and a few remarks. I want to ask him if he wants to help me make a short film for a film festival since I know he likes film production but how do I ease into the conversation? Would it be weird to ask him right now (I think it'd be a good way to get to know each other but idk)? And what else should I say in general lol"

I have since come up with a "script" so I'm not incredibly awkward. Here it is (in the pictures) Does it sound okay? I'll try not to sound scripted but if I don't have an outline then I'll sound really stupid. Does this sound good????Does this sound good????

12

What Guys Said 2

• Relaaaaaaaaaaaaxx. I remember when I was in high school, I had all of these scenarios in my head and stuff regarding my crushes. NOT GOOD. I would say just talk to him, get to know him. Ask him what he likes to do for fun, what are his hobbies, how was his weekend, what music does he listen to, what sports he plays, etc. Ask open ended questions, nothing that can be answered with a simple "yes" or "no". If you come up and first thing ask him about this film festival, it doesn't sound organic in my opinion, I would take things slow and just get to know him as a friend before asking about the film thing.

• I guest but that's just my opinion.

What Girls Said 1

• It seems pretty fine to me, however if I were you I'd make the last response shorter. Anyway, go for it. Good luck.