Why doesn't he ask me on dates? Does he like me?

We have talked everyday for four months. & met at work, since then we have shown eachother a lot of interest. he came along one day, since then he always initiated everything. He would stare at me, Help me, ask me questions about my life. he asked for a date two months ago, we hung out all day after work. I invited him to my house, he chose a movie about a guy who's just friends with a girl he really wants to date, we makeout but don't let him go further. still stares, talks to me, text all day,, give me rides, talks in the sofest kindest voice. He hugs me everytime he gives me rides, we talk about anything. at first he wouldn't flirt but now he flirts with winks or emojis , but not in person. its been a while so I invited him to eat with me at a place he mentioned a lot. We went on a Friday, drove me home, got nervous wen I arrived as I was dressed nicer than I do at work. he dropped me off he said thank u for inviting me with flirty emojis. after a week he still texted me everyday, we replay each other's pics, he gets jealous of my guy coworkers, I invited him to my house again, even tho he never had mentioned it to me. we talked saw a movie madeout, grinding n touching, no sex, I didn't let him. the week before he gave me a ride home n talked about a game he liked n was super kind with soft voice, was smiling at me with his eyes, it was a nice time, he never acts in a way that's weird creepy. he's not like that. we still talk. for vday he didn't giv me a gift or date which was not good. i had sent him a pic after my nap from work at noon n he replied that second with a pic of him wrapped in a blanket winking, we both had woken up tired, he said happy Valentine's Day, we talked almost all day about some type of food we both like. still no date. im going to limit my texts and talk in person for a while so he can feel my absence n realize my value. i talk to other guys none i feel cofmetable with, we genuinely care about each other n we do get along well.

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Be straight forward and just ask him what he wants from you. Do not limit your text or you will push him away.

1|1
    0|0
  • Sounds like he likes you and he's interested in dating you.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Its like me, this guy i have a crush on, keeps looking at me, stare at me, give signs... etc, but he doesn't make a move, if you like him so much that you think he is the one, then wait, wait until you can't wait and just ask him, is there something you are going to do? If he says what? then tell him that its over, and that yo have been waiting so long for him but he still isn't making a move, if that is so, MOVE ON, he isn't worth your life to continue waiting. You will find THE ONE one day, <3

0|0
    1|0
Loading... ;