Straight guys, if offered $1 million to suck a guys dick and for it to be posted on YouTube, would you do it? Girls, would you do it?

Not to just suck his dick, but for it to shared on youtube, so the whole world can see what you did, would you do it. Would you sell your soul/reputation for 1 million?

1215

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure. Because it would get taken down because youtube doesn't allow content like that.
    So give me the money and the video would be taken down. Good enough for me.

Most Helpful Guy

• If there were some magic things the million could do, like save a life... there might be some negotiations...
    but the soul can't be for sale as eternity in paradise (however small the eye of needle entry is) as this a very bad, uneven trade
    Reputations others ruin with lies anyway, so A-OK, the most likely trade

What Girls Said 11

• If i was a man i would do it because Youtube would delete that anyways LOL

• I wouldn't do it even if it was private you know why? Because that's prostitution and I have integrity so no amount of money is going to make me one

• no I wouldn't do it

• I would never.

• Hell would freeze over before that ever happened.

• Nope, wouldn't ever suck dick for money.

• I would do it.. if we talk about 1$ million lol

• Blurred face? Right

• yes because then the video would be deleted

• A million? Yup, I would do it, buy an island and live comfortably, in seclusion with only those I love. Wouldn't feel like I'm selling my soul or anything, if it'll benefit those I love. I'll gladly take that dick and the 1 mil.

• No fucking way in hell.

What Guys Said 14

• I mean $20 is $20 but I guess $1 million is a lot better of an offer.

• Sure, if some guy was stupid enough to pay a million dollars for it, I would certainly do it. I don't believe in souls and wouldn't care at all about the opinions of the people who would disapprove.

• There isn't enough cash, gold and stocks on this planet that can convince me to do that.

• How is that selling your soul and how would your reputation be spoiled? Prior to the video most of the viewers didn't even know of your existents.
    I'd suck that dick raw and get my money and bounce. And if u get the guy off in 20mins bro ur looking at $50,000 per min OP salary is OP

• Kim K did. Boom.

• I don't really much care. I'll just buy a lot of toothpaste after. Where do I sign?

• Absolutely not.

• Never. No dollar amount could make me do that.

• No. Its tempting but the whole world knowing is pretty tough.

• 0|0
  • No, but have you done this? Have you fallen foul of a scammer on facebook or something?

• Hell no even if i was offered. 1 trillion $

• lol @ these questions... -.- for a million? yes I would.

• Depends on the dick? Circumcised, or not?