Straight guys, if offered $1 million to suck a guys dick and for it to be posted on YouTube, would you do it? Girls, would you do it?

Not to just suck his dick, but for it to shared on youtube, so the whole world can see what you did, would you do it. Would you sell your soul/reputation for 1 million?

1215

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure. Because it would get taken down because youtube doesn't allow content like that.
    So give me the money and the video would be taken down. Good enough for me.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• If there were some magic things the million could do, like save a life... there might be some negotiations...
    but the soul can't be for sale as eternity in paradise (however small the eye of needle entry is) as this a very bad, uneven trade
    Reputations others ruin with lies anyway, so A-OK, the most likely trade

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE