Who do you think tend to be more difficult to deal with when trying to date? Men or women?

Ok this is only for straight people, or Bi people who date opposite sex. sorry Gays.

Anyways when it comes to dating, who do you think on average is more difficult, more shallow, more superficial, more mean, harder to impress, harder to meet their standards, etc? Men or women

Most Helpful Girl

• women are harder to deal

Most Helpful Guy

• Women are damn awful bro.

What Girls Said 2

• This is really a subjective question. Each individual will think that they work harder than others. It's just the way we are built.

Proving this point I feel men often have it easier. I was discussing with my partner how my room gets covered in clothing so easily. I may try on a couple different clothing options before finding the right thing for the occasion. My bed gets covered in the rejected options to be put way later (or never as the case really is). He mentioned that he had only change a shirt once as it didn't match the tie he wanted to wear.

Over all both sides probably struggle similarly. Some women might be more of a pain as there are some men.

You would hone to ask about more specifics areas for a better answer (emotional, physical, mental, environmental, familial... )

• Women are harder to date! Usually higher maintenance, more materialistic, expect men to pay, drive, etc. Not all, but a lot. Pretty unfair.

What Guys Said 1

• Women by a country mile! Unless guy is super rich. Rich guys tend to be complete a-holes.