How high is your minimum physical standard for your men?

To make it more specific, how good does he have to look naked? Some superficiality is okay, at the very least.

Note that this question is just about looks. If, say, you're okay with the appearance of overweight men but you steer away from them if they don't seem to care about their health, that's a different standard.
  • Low. I mean it when I say intelligence and personality are what matters.
  • Medium. His physique is one of multiple important factors.
  • High. I'm a heckuva woman and, for me, it takes a heckuva man!
    Vote C

28

Most Helpful Girl

• I put high but I could have put any of these really. Looks are very important to me. I can tell if a guy has what I want after watching him for 7seconds. He will look super amazing to me but I don't know if that's cause he's super hott or just because I surprise from watching him if he most likely has the attributes I am looking for and the personality... they are all rolled into one for me honestly. If your hott it makes your personality better, if you have a great personality it makes you look better...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Informative, thank you. 😎

Anything more specific you look at? Kindness, sense of humor, or what?

• small quick stride, how he holds his shoulders, how often he makes eye contact, things like that... I can usually surmise a lot about them with out them saying much to me at all.