How high is your minimum physical standard for your men?

To make it more specific, how good does he have to look naked? Some superficiality is okay, at the very least.

Note that this question is just about looks. If, say, you're okay with the appearance of overweight men but you steer away from them if they don't seem to care about their health, that's a different standard.

• Low. I mean it when I say intelligence and personality are what matters.
  • Medium. His physique is one of multiple important factors.
  • High. I'm a heckuva woman and, for me, it takes a heckuva man!
    Vote C
Guys can not vote on this poll
I'm a Girl

28

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm fine with "average" bodies, I can find beauty in them even if there's a bit of pudge. Especially if I love the guy. But once it passes from a bit of pudge to being pudgy/fat, you've lost me, especially if there's no feelings there. Of course, if we were a couple it'd be something I'd help you work on, as a bit of a health loonie.

What Girls Said 27

• Must not look or smell like an animal living in the wild. I don't care about his height and weight, his length or lack of hair on the head or face, and I don't care about what brand of clothing he wears. But he needs to make effort to look his best and regularly practice basic hygiene.

That's it, done. I'm sapeoseuxal.

• Mine are low I guess I just want someone mature, responsible, and educated.

• I'm of a medium build and I don't want a man that is smaller than me nor do I want a guy that's obease! First things I notice are general appearance, hair, skin and teeth.

• His appearance is important , his appearance initially attracts me , but it's his personality that I fall for

If he was hot , but I didn't like his personality then I wouldn't date him or continue to see him

• Hm. It makes sense if the hottest guys get all the one -night stands.

• I don't know lol
    As long as he's attractive to me, I don't care what other people think about his looks.
    Medium I guess.

• His physique is one of multiple important factors.

• The way he looks is important BUT it is not the most important At All. Because even if he looks like Theo James but is mean , disrespectful, negative, a fuckboy, not intelligent, not funny it's not interesting, I won't enjoy my time with him. A man is not a paint I buy to look at

• Eh. If I like you, then I like you. Sometimes I can look past someone's weight just as long as it isn't an issue and they're not obese, morbidly obese or on the verge of obesity.

• I'm very into lean men. Always have been. It has more to do with the fact that lean men tend to have long lean fingers. Hands are my biggest fetish.

• Medium, have to look like what I think is at least average to be attractive for me, and my preference is average to slightly above average

• average looking body with good health. I eat healthy and try to exercise and I want my partner to be healthy too so he can be alongside me

• I don't know how I can put it. I just need to be attracted to him

• He doesn't have to have the body of a Roman statue, but I have to be attracted to him.

• Just no belly please. No chubbies or pencils.

• I choose low. As long as he has a good personality, smart, and treats me good then I'm all for it

• High enough for me to actually be physically attracted to him.

• I dont care much about body. As long as he's not extremely thin or fat, Im ok.

HOWEVER, his face is absolutely necessary. If i dont find his face atteactive, I cannot date him.

• I want them to be somewhat physically attractive.

• I know I am definitely not a perfect girl, but I do have standards. The funny thing is the guys I end up liking my friends normally are not attracted to them, so I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Personally, I think personality matters most but looking good is also somewhat important... I prefer skinnier guys tbh but I have dated less skinny guys online

• Medium

• I choose B because I necessarily have to be very attracted by them, but that absolutely doesn't mean they have to be physically beautiful -- I have a history of being attracted to men all my friends think are horribly ugly. They actually call me the 'good deed doer' hahahahah

• A, B, or C could all work depending on the person. I mean what if they have a great personality and a great body? Those two things are not always mutually exclusive. Also no matter how hot a guy is, if he's an a-hole, it's not going to work.

• It's possible that his body is the least important thing but still essential.

Say you meet a charming stranger online, then in person. Physically, he's not a 🔟 so you hold out for an equally charming guy who is.

In that case, you'd still mark high.

• But that still doesn't change what I said. I have dated the highly attractive guy who also had a great personality. On the same token, I have been won over by the guy with the amazing personality that was physically far from being a 10. It just depends on the person.

• medium

• I put high but I could have put any of these really. Looks are very important to me. I can tell if a guy has what I want after watching him for 7seconds. He will look super amazing to me but I don't know if that's cause he's super hott or just because I surprise from watching him if he most likely has the attributes I am looking for and the personality... they are all rolled into one for me honestly. If your hott it makes your personality better, if you have a great personality it makes you look better...

• Informative, thank you. 😎

Anything more specific you look at? Kindness, sense of humor, or what?

• small quick stride, how he holds his shoulders, how often he makes eye contact, things like that... I can usually surmise a lot about them with out them saying much to me at all.

• I said high because tbh I've been watching porn lately and I really can only see myself wanting sex with a guy who looks like that.

I'm not hot so I'll probably never have sex, tho.

• Aw, don't be down on yourself.

Never had sex before? Never tried?

• Never have it again, I mean. It's been years. I'm divorced.

• high