Ask him for his number in this way?

So there's this seller guy at this store I really have a crush on. And now I thought about giving him my number. It's a bit hard so that nobody sees but usually they ask
"Is everything alright?"
Then I'd say "No. It's a catastrophy."
"Can I help you?"
"Yes. Are you single?

I don't know but this is quite direct and a bit funny so maybe it's a good way. What would you think about a girl asking you in this way? I think he's also interested because he's starring at me every time I go shopping there and he even started saying hi to me with the cutest smile ever.

Most Helpful Guy

• LoL
    It would be hard to say no if a girl said that to me.
    & also what goes in trying

What Guys Said 1

• Are you going to fall in love with a seller guy? Is it worth pursuing him? Does he have the qualities that you want? I don't know. Be careful.

What Girls Said 1

• He's working. It's his job to be nice to you. Leave him alone.

• I wonder if the heads pay him to stalk me through the whole shop and smile as if they won a billion but ok thanks for nothing

• Yeah they probably do. Have you ever read any of those "why working retail is hell" articles?