Do you think a 5'5 guy and a 5'8 girl could make a good couple?

1014

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah... I don't think height and weight has something to do with this... I mean a good couple is always looked by their compatibility and not their height... Yeah a lot people will talk about the height and stuff because they are just jealous or don't want anyone else see happy... I mean you don't love someone cause he or she is shorter or longer than you do you? I mean I don't.. I've had my fair share of different types of girls while dating... So it's not that big of a deal...

Most Helpful Girl

• <-5'8 girl here
    If i'm honest its POSSIBLE but very unlikely. I already feel tall and a 5'5 wouldn't make me feel feminine.

What Guys Said 13

• If they both feel comfortable around each other then it doesn't matter. But if one of them is insecure then it might cause a problem.

• As long as he wears heels.. Nah just kidding... It could as long as you don't care what the idiotic people says behind your back or so.. Most would judge you and him for dating a shorty...

• Height shouldn't matter AT ALL! It's about the person.

• As long as the guy is confident enoug to get dwarfed by his girlfriend why not.

On a personnal level I am already an insecure bitch so I would not even think about it.

• How tall are you?

• I am a midget of 5'7 but it is more that I always felt like trash garbage so I would not be able to do such a thing.

Working on it and when I will get strong enough and jump on gear I might not live very long but it will be payback time on life.

That being said if the shorty is confident enough to do it and you are happy together then go for. I was only talking from my point of view and mindset which is far from ideal.

Wish you well

• 5'7 is not a midget lmao, unless maybe you live in the Netherlands. 5'7 isn't even considered that short in the US... like it's the height where you're not tall enough to be considered medium, but at the same time not short enough to be called short

• Could be a lucky boy! If they find it works between them physically, the seeming visual mismatch doesn't matter.

• Sure why not, as long as you two get along and you love each other then there shouldn't be any problem with your and his height and as long as chemistry is there both of should make a great couple

• what's his cock size, that's what matters

• It's 2017, nothing wrong with it

• yes.

• Yes if you want to

• yes I do

• don't know about that but a 5`11 and 5`8 will
    😂😂😂

• if you both don't care about the height difference it'll be fine

What Girls Said 9

• Sure, I don't see why height matters.

• I don't see why not.

• Sure why not?
    I would not mind at all :D

• Why wouldn't they?

• I would laugh at them TBH

• yes they will

• Yup that's cute

• Yeah. If you love him.

• Nope.