How do I make my date feel more like a date?

This is a weird question, but I've got my second date with this guy this weekend and I don't know how to make it feel more like a date and less like I'm just spending time with a friend? The first date was nice, yet he isn't very good at flirting so it felt a lot like hanging out with a friend.

110

Most Helpful Guy

• Be kind of more romantic and make him feel comfortable by making yourself comfortable and happy with him... Like he needs to see that you are comfortable with him then he might open up a little more... He might be nervous as it was your first date the last time and he didn't want blow you off... That's probably the reason I think...

• How can I be more romantic?

• By being romantic I mean a mixture of little bit of flirting, expressions, keeping your hand on his hand etc... There are so many ways... But... You have to choose the ones perfect for you or you might look as if you are going for physical relation...

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, he was just nervice.

What Guys Said 9

• Hmm that's a strange problem. Not sure if there is anything you can do specifically besides trying to flirt with him more. The guy might just be nervous/bad at flirting and that will just take time to improve

• Bad at flirting is a bit of an understatement, but he did say he was nervous because his 'scared of rejection' so it makes sense

• Maybe he's not the right guy for you then. If you have to work at it like that it's not right in my opinion. It should come naturally. Also to me, that's a good date if it felt like I was hanging out with a friend. It means I'm comfortable with them which is rare for dating. It's a good thing. But I'm assuming that you're not feeling a "spark" with him so maybe it's best to be honest with him and say that. "I like you as a friend but romantically I don't see this going anywhere"

• Make it physical. Kiss him.

• Be more touchy, depending on where you are try to play or fool him but beware you have to want to do it too. Go to the movies and take a double seat.
    Go swimming and occasionally take him somewhere you wanna go (take him by his hand). These are options if you don't feel comfortable doing so you might aswell just stick to your personality traits

• Kiss him?

• let him see some more of your cleavages

• Tease him on more private/sexual things maybe?

• Be Romantic, Flirt.

• so what you're saying is "guys and girls can't be just friends"?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!