I see a lot of age gaps?

Iv noticed a lot of couples with a pretty significant number of years between them. I think one year is kind of pushing it. But 3-4 years? Why can't they just find someone they're own age? I get it if your like 50 it doesn't really matter but like 17 and 21? How much is too much? In years?I see a lot of age gaps?

• 1 👍
    0%(0)11%(2)Vote25%(2)
  • 2👌
    9%(1)5%(1)Vote0%(0)
  • 3🤙
    9%(1)11%(2)Vote12%(1)
  • 4🤜🤛
    9%(1)11%(2)Vote12%(1)
  • 5+👵🏻
    73%(8)62%(12)Vote51%(4)

Most Helpful Girl

• Uh... So you wouldn't date someone 3-4 years younger or older? I mean, that's not a huge difference.

• Personally I wouldn't date someone that much younger than me. That's like a child, I just turned 18. This will probably sound hypocritical but I think it's acceptable for the women to be older.

• Oh if you just turned 18, then that's reasonable. After a while, you won't have an issue with that, especially when you will be around 21 or 22.

• Yeah your probably right, I mean after college I think it won't matter as much.

Most Helpful Guy

• "Age is just a number" is something that people say until they find out that an elderly person or a 13 year old has a crush on them. Age does matter. Different generations have different thoughts and view points. It's quite difficult for two people with extreme age gaps to love each other.

What Girls Said 7

• When I was 16 I had a fling with this guy that was 24 last time I ever do that for one we had nothing in common truly like yes we liked the same music yes I liked politics and reading but it was the core level things like he could go to clubs but didn't like me going to parties I wasn't delusional about weather it was right or wrong so I didn't want my friends meeting him past the time he accidentally met my Bestfriend while we were at the beach and was trying to hug me in public and she asked "Is that him? He really looks too old Ana" it got worst when he wanted to actually wanted me to tell my parents we were dating he worked for my step dad and that would of been too much it felt like he was trying to mold me into something I didn't want to be which I guess is the appeal older people have for younger people a blank slate for me it was probably rebellion and the fact he was attractive but I guess I was mature for my age and got bored I wound up ghosting him and dating a guy a year older than me Which made it weird the next party he was at because my boyfriend at the time knew about everything and was a very sarcastic person and said "Your paedophile is looking at is why don't you say hello" and later he ended up cornering me and asking why I stopped calling it was a bad experience never again maybe those people didn't have a bad experience maybe they really need money or something but since then I'm not okay with anything that isn't a two year gap for teens and a four year gap after my age but that's just me

• I'm sorry.

• I didn't know they were dating

• Urban Sites like the shade room usually keep a tighter watch on ethic celebs the other day it said she supposedly loves him but I don't think she can really love anyone that doesn't come out of her I think they're more doing it

• Like 20+ years difference is a bit much. But if they are both legal there is nothing wrong with it. If two people are happy then that's greats.

• Yea age is just a number but if you are below 22 years old I wouldn't date you. It's too young for me. I would consider you as my nephew already at your age now.

• Age is but a number boyo

• age doesn't matter, I could date someone even 7 years older lol

• age is just a number

• that's a nice phrase, but not really.

• well it is in a way i mean i'm not supporting pediphila or anything but in a genuine relationship age is just a number. i have a friend who is 18 and she's dating a 30 yr old and they have one the best relationships I've seen. they are happily in love.

• Age is just a number..

What Guys Said 5

• Why does it matter? As long as the law is being followed, shouldn't people be free to make their own decisions without being shit on for it?

• so you think say a 16 year old girl and a 46 year old man being in a relationship is okay? This is extreme but in some states it's legal..

• HorrorFan@ You are totally right. Don't try to change close minded people, they never change and they will keep be the same illogical creatures...

• I totally respect your opinion, mine is just different from yours. And your humorous comment on locking women in towers is not what I'm suggesting. It's just a fact teenagers brains aren't fully developed and are susceptible to being in bad situations. I'm talking about young people. I don't care if your in your 30s

• Men will always want young fertile women. Reasons why ugly feminists scream objectifying women because they know fat and old women can't profit from it so feel jealous when young women do.

• I think feminists just want equality...

• Its not everyone like I can say not all people who call themselves feminist actually believe in Feminism they just like the word not all men think this just the ones who don't like the girl power stuff

• Yeah, but I'd consider myself a "feminist", lol it means to support the equal rights of women by definition, I don't know why anyone would be against that...

• There is no age gap and limits in affection. We are not numbers. And what the fuck? Of course a 21 years old can date a 17 years old. If they really like each other why not? Or when you go on a date you ask for identity? And if the othet one like 4 or more age gap you say "i really like you but the age makes me reject you"? Why some people you are SO close minded? When two people are REALLY affected to each other and they are both adults, even 10 years gap IS legit and they dont have to ask anyone opinions and permissions.
    Just low you standarts and accept that a younger person can like an older one and vice versa.

• I'm not close minded, quite the opposite I accept all people. But my view is just different. I think it's odd for old men to date teenage girls. I think people should be able to be who they love for sure, but to ME it's just weird

• *to be with

• It is not the man's age that matters, as much as how much money he has.

• There's nothing wrong with it. The tired old femininazis are bitter because
    they look like shit and are clunkers with too many miles with bad boys.

• Why are you talking about feminists?

• P. S thanks for your service have a great day

• Thank you AnaWryneck. Be safe.