How do you come to peace with the fact you will never have a girlfriend?

I really try to be happy for other people because they are in a relationship but also at the same time it drives it home I will probably never experience that

Thanks
Thanks again

Most Helpful Guy

• it amazes me that there are people who can't find someone. I'm nothing special and I've always just sort of accidentally stumbled across people I'm really compatible with.

• Yeah dude never had a girlfriend

• Go for the ones that think you're hot then. easy peasy.

• If some girls call you hot avg or ugly. Most likely you are average looking.

What Girls Said 7

• I don't think being negative or focusing on that kind of stuff improves anything. So i don't think about it.

• How can I be positive when I'm close to 30 and still constantly getting rejected

• If you want to hate... go for it. That's your decision to make. It won't help you at all.

• See the thing is I feel strong emotions and it swings from being really happy to really hating

• You can't assume that, also it will never happen if you never try

• Well that mentality right there's your first problem.

• Try creating new opportunities for yourself, so you have more chances of meeting girls

• And why would you think that you will never have a girlfriend?

• It bothers me and makes me mad that I might never get a boyfriend.

• there are more important things

• It would be nice to have a girl

What Guys Said 17

• Enjoy your freedom while you can. Think of the positives or benefits of being single. You are in control of your life. No one is stopping you from doing what you wanna do. Having a girlfriend or wide takes a lot of work, can be very stressful, risky, and so much more. Use this time for your own good. Then you can join clubs, go to events, ask your friends if they can set you up with someone, and other sources. But don't ve so hard on yourself because that attitude will only drag you down. Girls want to see confidence and intelligence in a man. Become that person first.
    I don't have to cope because I called it quits a few years ago. I don't feel bad about it because I got other things to do. Including things I enjoy.

• Dude I have literally never experienced what it was like to have a girlfriend

• Ok if I don't have a girlfriend by 27 or 28 I'm giving up on it because you can't go through your life chasing something that seems like hoping to hit the lottery I'm a realistic person and will focus just on things I can control like improving my position in life

• I don't know if you are being sarcastic or what.
      If you want to pursue girls now then go ahead. It's your life. I'm just saying that instead of looking down on yourself you should look up and see what you do have and the great things you can do with it. In other words, think of the positives instead of the negatives. Why? Because it will make you feel better, more energized, and more motivated to reach whatever success you are aiming for. You will be happier if you live life with a positive attitude. You don't have to give up. And I'm not suggesting it either. Just telling you what I did and what it lead me to. Sharing personal experience.

• Well yeah, with this attitude you never will.
    You need some serious help manning up and understanding what women really are. Got to Rollo Tomassi's blog THE RATIONAL MALE and read at least the first two year's blogs. Then get back to us.

Next, find this site: www.illimitablemen.com
    Read about GAME.

Hit the gym. HARD. Make lots of money. Become a huge success in whatever it is you aspire to. THEN you will have pick of the best women out there. And you'll actually have something of high value to bring to a relationship - cuz you'll then know what it takes to be a success. Women love a man on a mission, a guy that is strong and decisive, and rich. And you'll find someone to be an adjunct to your life, a partner in your life, not the center of it.

• If you have a defeatist attitude, it'll be a self-fulfilling prophesy. The key is to gain self-confidence, because if you don't have confidence in yourself, a woman won't have confidence in you. You just have to be positive. I didn't have a girlfriend until I was about 25, but I was never 'desperate' for a girlfriend. I simply did things I liked, things that gave me a feeling of accomplishment. Girls just kind of came into the picture.

• Honestly I have an harder time swallowing that I will probably never get to lift a 7 plates deadlift.

I dont know man, there is plenty of other thing in life that you can do instead.

I never met a girl in my life and 5 years older than you but I have time to do other stuff.

Also if you are not meant to do something in life it is probably that God did not plan that for you.

You really that bother by being alone?

As I said I am too but I have a lot more things that I dont have and make me sad.

Make your happyness depend on yourself and your own strength rather than another person.

• Dude it's funny you mention this cause I think sometimes maybe it was meant for me to be alone

• Then the best way is for you to stop thinking about that.

Look if you constantly think and want something you cannot have you are going to be mad and sad all the fucking time.

Why people have an hard time dieting cause they think about cake all the times if you just eat your chicken without thinking like a machine you do not suffer anymore.

So just erase that shit of your mind and concentrate on things you can achieve and focus on it. It will be rewarding and in no time you will not even think about being alone.

Wish you well bro :)

• I wouldn't know... I don't have a defeatist attitude like that.

For any guy who is struggling to get a girlfriend, the key is to better your social skills EVERYWHERE. It seems like most of these guys who are struggling to get a girlfriend, want a tried-and-true formula to follow step-by-step to get one.

Social interactions are NOT that systematic.

• I dunno dude. I just focus on other stuff in life and hope that it manages to outweigh this feeling. Perhaps if I'm too preoccupied with other things to do, I won't think about this.

• Yeah that's the thing once I get distracted I'm good cause I'm not thinking about it but once it pops itnto my brain it's intense

• Know that feel.

• I'm not in your boat because I've had girlfriends and a wife once but I am near enough.
    I know I will probably never get a legitimate girlfriend. Mainly because modern day women are all completely shallow. I'm not excessively tall nor a black guy nor extremely rich so I don't have a hook.

I am 100% sure that I will kill myself I don't get something of a girlfriend so the solution is to purchase one. I'll probably pay a girl a monthly salary to be with me.

• dont over think about it that much. instead, work on yourself, make yourself more better, go ot the gym and workout daily

• Do I do this other stuff but it's still there

• then build some self confidence in your self

• I don't care. I don't need a girlfriend.

• Realize love always fades away and you can't keep romance going forever. Also realize 98% of women aren't worth dating.

• i already made peace lol. i just dont care anymore.

• Just be happy you are not in a bad relationship. One atrocious marriage was enough for me... I will take a pass on relationships, as they only lead to trouble.

• Why not?

• what I do is save money so I can buy my own home. The only thing woman want is money so I try to save a lot of that.

• Dude, you have a really bad attitude. Don't accept it, fight with everything you have in you for what you want in this life! Refuse negativity. Rejection is an opportunity to learn. Keep working on yourself, not for women but for yourself. See a therapist. Volunteer at an animal shelter, help build houses for disaster victims. Gain perspective. Do something you always dreamed of doing, and live with abandon. Most importantly, reach out to people around you, make friends. Just be friends with women and have some support around you so you're not so sad and realize you don't need an idealized romantic fantasy to be whole. You're a human being, and you're imperfect, but if you get your attitude on the right path, someone will love you with all your flaws. You gotta believe man!! Never give in, never give up, you're gonna make it!!

• I know how you feel man. I'm 27 and never had an official girlfriend or serious relationship. I'm not a virgin and have dated plenty, but have never had a relationship. I've been able to attract a lot of women initially but not make it past the 3rd-5th date tops. Only ones who wanted to keep seeing me were ones I was isn't to and I'm not gonna settle.

It's one one of those things where you don't wanna let it get to you but also find out what you might be doing on your end that's causing this struggle.

• Dude I can't even get a date

• find better things to invest your time and resources in than some shallow lady